Cro Cop..WOW!

looked very sluggish...wasnt impressed much

Time to train with a new team.

*****SPOLIER******

I guess it's more proof after a loss, you do lose something..look at Coleman,Vov., Ortiz,etc.

That's why Couture is the greatest!

Where did you see this fight?

PPV chiefy

Well, maybe he had an off night.
And maybe he needed more time off after the KO loss.

I haven't seen the fight. Did Kanehara fight to win or not to lose? That could make a big difference too. Takada went the distance with Crocop too.

"Well, maybe he had an off night. And maybe he needed more time off after the KO loss."

Maybe Kanehara has some skills?????

Cro Cop did show some that he has been working on his ground skills

Yup! If he fights like that, I don't think he has a chance of beating Fedor, not unless he caught Fedor with a round house kick.

Kanehara posed absolutely no threat to him at all. He was clearly goofing off, he didn't even keep his hands up most of the time and it looked like he was trying to sub him on the ground. He still landed some nice soccer kicks.

I bet Cro Cop did not train even one day for that fight!

He probably could not even remember what the fuck happened for a week after the Randleman fight!

Let's not forget he was Ko'ed a few times in K-1, once by McDonald that was pretty fucking brutal.

I think this fight had more to do with conditioning than anything else.

I dont think taking a fight this close to a loss was to smart anyway. but it shows he is still interested in fighting which is good.

Next time he will train and fight better. even though he looked gassed as hell. He fucked that guy up. He is probably in the ER as we speek!

He DID look winded and it makes me scared for him. Cro's one of my 3 favorite fighters and he looks like he lost that killer instinct. Fighting like that against the contenders wouldn't be good...

Crocop got taken the distance by a MW coming off a year long break from fighting. Not a good sign for Mirko.

From Sherdog:

Win Hiromitsu Kanehara Decision (Unanimous) PRIDE
Bushido 3 5/23/2004

Loss Kevin Randleman KO PRIDE-Total Elimination
2004 4/25/2004

Fighting less than a month after you've been brutally
KTFO could probably make you look sluggish.

"Kanehara posed absolutely no threat to him at all. He was clearly goofing off, he didn't even keep his hands up most of the time"

LOFL @ that!!!!! He wasn't goofing off, he was gassed out, looked like crap after the first minutes.

He looked bad. That's for sure.

...and Couture is the greatest.

"Maybe Kanehara has some skills????? "

"Cro Cop did show some that he has been working on his ground skills "

LOL at those statments... Did you guys even see this fight!?