Croatian Speaker w/ Mirko Vid-HELP

ttt

So someone else had said they were correcting the subtitles and would post them when they were done. Who was that? I'll host the file if needed.

That was me. I will be done maybe tomorrow. I haven't had that much time the past couple days to work on it, and it is a lot of work. I have already put an embarrassingly large # of hours in on it. From interpretting what they are saying in some of the present subtitles, to fixing grammar and spelling, to reformatting the sentences to fit the screen without being shrunk, to lining the text up with the talking and to make it so that the text is up for long enough to be able to read it all...it is an excrutiatingly long process.

But as far as hosting it...I appreciate you offering, but I can do it myself as it is just a small text file. Feel free to host it also though. I will post a thread here that it can be downloaded from as soon as I finish.

I would like to have a Croatian speaking UGer to proofread it all though when I am finished to make sure it is correct, but it seems like that won't be happening. No biggy I guess, as there is just a couple questionable parts, but I still would like to make sure it is all as correct as possible.

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt