Crocodile Dundee vs HuskyFat TAC-LARPS!

Crocodile Dundee was a real contemporary HOPLITE!  He didn't play pretend dress-up.  He just dressed his regular fashion and was ready for action!  He didn't do TAC-TRAINING and just went to the bar instead and then fought some crocodiles to sustatin himself.  

How would Crocodile Dundee think about the HuskyFat TAC-LARPS and all their "situation" simulation training and TAC-FASHION which insinuates they are a special type of men with unique skills and covert connections you don't want to cross?

They'd skullfuck him

I've never met a TAC-LARP before so I'm pretty sure its just a made up thing you attached the word huskyfat to.

Karasu is jealous of the sweet american killing machines we all are.

Worst schtick on teh OG

Crocodile dundee is a great example of the lemur like ideal. He never lifted weights he just had great functional strength from wrestling giant lizards and making love to thousands of beautiful women.

the guy's test levels were most likely through the fucking ceiling.

The real corocodile dundee (not the movies but the guy he was based on) was a paranoid criminal who tried to shoot his neighbors, killed a cop, and ended up dying in the ensuing gunfight with the police.

HexRei -

The real corocodile dundee (not the movies but the guy he was based on) was a paranoid criminal who tried to shoot his neighbors, killed a cop, and ended up dying in the ensuing gunfight with the police.

If Dundee did those things then he did it for a good reason.

I don't say this often but...

lol what?

Submissable - Worst schtick on teh OG

you keep stalking all my threads with this same line LOL

karasu - 

Crocodile Dundee was a real contemporary HOPLITE!  He didn't play pretend dress-up.  He just dressed his regular fashion and was ready for action!  He didn't do TAC-TRAINING and just went to the bar instead and then fought some crocodiles to sustatin himself.  

How would Crocodile Dundee think about the HuskyFat TAC-LARPS and all their "situation" simulation training and TAC-FASHION which insinuates they are a special type of men with unique skills and covert connections you don't want to cross?

Dude, did you just intentionally upset my OODA loop?

And who the fuck told you I buy my 5.11's with the "comfort" waist?

I'm a fan.

HexRei -

He wasn't always like that but he developed a meth problem in later life. Pretty much all Australian folk heroes are criminals though.