Crocop ankle/ko pic request?

can't seem to find it now. the pic of Crocop right after getting ko'd laying on the ground w/ankle looking jacked up...

ttt

...im glad that someone asked for this pic...i am very interested to see what the report is on this injury...he must have torn something...ACL/PCL/Achillies? something must have torn...the only way i can explain a serious injury not occuring is comparing this to a drunk driver accident..ever notice that in DUI accidents the drunk driver is never the one seriously hurt...reason being that their body is so relaxed that it it loose and absorbes the impact with ease..unlike someone who is sober and tenses up...this KO was bad, so his body might have been limp enough for no injury to occur, also the flexibility of CC leg is not known...all those years of kickboxing probably loosend the aformentioned ligaments...still, that shit looked nasty...i know he walked out of the ring but there are two things to remember #1 CC, let alone any serious respected fighter with any type of pride, would not allow themselves to be helped out of the ring...#2 with all the adrenaline going through his body, he may have just been in shock and not felt the injury...we will see what happens...i think this could be alot more serious than it appears, and could seriously effect CC's career...or it could be nothing and i am trippin...i am not a Dr. but i do work in the EMS field and have seen some nasty injuries, and this did not look good...any other opinions or updates would be appreciated?...later

...im glad that someone asked for this pic...i am very interested to see what the report is on this injury...he must have torn something...ACL/PCL/Achillies? something must have torn...the only way i can explain a serious injury not occuring is comparing this to a drunk driver accident..ever notice that in DUI accidents the drunk driver is never the one seriously hurt...reason being that their body is so relaxed that it it loose and absorbes the impact with ease..unlike someone who is sober and tenses up...this KO was bad, so his body might have been limp enough for no injury to occur, also the flexibility of CC leg is not known...all those years of kickboxing probably loosend the aformentioned ligaments...still, that shit looked nasty...i know he walked out of the ring but there are two things to remember #1 CC, let alone any serious respected fighter with any type of pride, would not allow themselves to be helped out of the ring...#2 with all the adrenaline going through his body, he may have just been in shock and not felt the injury...we will see what happens...i think this could be alot more serious than it appears, and could seriously effect CC's career...or it could be nothing and i am trippin...i am not a Dr. but i do work in the EMS field and have seen some nasty injuries, and this did not look good...any other opinions or updates would be appreciated?...later

Thats fucked up........

-"DJ CRUSH"