CroCop can't beat Sylvia

im telling u hes gonna use that famous kick to the liver instead of the head ill put money on that

"Given Tim's height and how religously he keeps his hands up I seriously doubt a KO via headkick."

I assure you Timmay will drop his hands a few times after his leg turns purple. He'll flinch and WHAM....new champ

lol at Sylvia taking CC down!

Tim has been shitting himself so much since Crocops name has been mentioned that I believe he'll be ready to challenge for Chuck's title soon.

"has cro cop ever fought schilt?"

Nope 

Crocop is also significantly quicker than Sylvia. He's gonna pick him apart on the feet. And then knock him out.

I think you're gonna see Sylvia turn into a wrestler cause he'll want no part of Cro cop.

Tim has a ground game and an effective one which he revealed in his fight with Monson. If he has a chance at winning, then it will be on the ground.

I don't think that Tim will want to keep it standing as his legs are an awfully attractive target.

LOL@undisputed1972

oh, I'm pretty sure Cro Cop will be spending alot of time in a cage.

and to get Cro Cop to the ground..you gotta take him down...and his takedown defense is just as good..if not better then Chuck's

Have you seen Sylvias scrawny legs? CroCop will cripple that goof for life.

Leeevah kick!

cro cop will pick tim apart. that being said, tim has a gorilla reach. I say leg kicks and then when tim is leaning over from pain, a head kick or straight left hand.

cro cop will then challenge chuck lidell and win.