Crocop is coming for Sylvia (pic)

ufc98newb -
ColdKiller X - 
DamnSevern -  fight should happen now

Cro Cop vs. winner of Sylvia/Arlovski 4, on a future ONE FC event? that would be cool.

FUCKING YES!

Man, ONE FC is gaining steam. Phone Post

I never thought Crocop would be a top 10 fighter in the UFC, the era of 1 trick ponies are gone forever

Lol at the title...

BEEP!

The main conspiracy theory when croCop came to the UFC was that he was going over there with the permission of Pride. He was going to win the heavyweight title and then go back to Japan.
The conspiracy hit frenzied proportions when Crocop's debut music was the Pride theme song (some alleged crocop
Made Dana put it in the contract). Everyone began speaking of Pride buying the UFC. etc.
Sadly this ended quickly with a headkick by Gabriel Gonzaga. Phone Post

RyannVonDoom -
GriffinQ -
ColdKiller X -

Cro Cop vs. winner of Sylvia/Arlovski 4, on a future ONE FC event? that would be cool.

Id watch that, even if they are all not what they once were....Cro Cop vs either of those 2 in their primes woulda been dope. Phone Post

I'd watch it. Fuck yeah. Phone Post

That would've been amazing, I'd still like to see them both back in the UFC and make this fight happen now!! Phone Post

ColdKiller X -

I'd go for that and it be a big fight for One fc. Phone Post

slamming - 

Can we get some threads where nobody acted like crocop was over the hill when he came to the UFC? There had to be plenty proclaiming he'd destroy everyone. Phone Post

I'll admit.. I was one of them lol