Crocop vs Arlovski circa '04/'05...

Who takes it and how?

Crocop KO

Krocop cemetery Phone Post

LHK Crocop!

A lot of people will say cro cop but I'm not too sure.

Arlovski was on fire for a while. Phone Post

UGCTT_zackthewop - 

A lot of people will say cro cop but I'm not too sure.

Against Cabbage, Eilers and Buentello

The HW match I've always wanted to see.. I'd say crocop but 50/50 really Phone Post

CC for sure. Phone Post

forrestfan -
UGCTT_zackthewop -  A lot of people will say cro cop but I'm not too sure.

Against Cabbage, Eilers and Buentello

Yeah but AA would've beat any of the fighters cro cop beat in that time period. Phone Post

doubt he would beat Barnett

04/05 also wasn't AA at his prime. 07 was arlovski at his best and an 07 AA would have beat an 05 Mirko IMO Phone Post

I don't think AA would have pressured him enough, and would've taken a lot of kicks in outside range. That's what happened to most people at that time. The gameplan for fighting CC hadn't been written yet.

Arlovski never beat anyone. Cro Cop hung in there with prime Fedor, and beat Barnett.

CroCop would have made a HL out of Arlovski back then for sure.

Cro cop would knock arlovski out easy Phone Post

CharlesLewis -  Arlovski never beat anyone. Cro Cop hung in there with prime Fedor, and beat Barnett.

Werdum, Sylvia, Rothwell, Nelson are no one i guess...I hate when people dis arlovski....he gets koed sometimes because he used to be an exciting striker now he sits back because everyone says he has no chin... Lay off in cage arlovski kicks cro cops ass all over the place a ring might be different

Go back and watch some of Crocops fights in Pride and his K1 era at the beginning 2000. He was a fucking psycho. I love Arlovski, but this would be a worse matchup for him than Fedor.

I think a lot of people would have wanted to see that match, me included. If Crocop returns (which he is already talking about), it would be cool as fuck to see them matched up in One FC. That would take One FC to the next level

Arlovski vs Nog, Aleks, Sergie or Barnett would have been awesome 5-7 years ago. I think Cro Cop beats him handily though. Phone Post

Kevin bacon - Go back and watch some of Crocops fights in Pride and his K1 era at the beginning 2000. He was a fucking psycho. I love Arlovski, but this would be a worse matchup for him than Fedor.

I think a lot of people would have wanted to see that match, me included. If Crocop returns (which he is already talking about), it would be cool as fuck to see them matched up in One FC. That would take One FC to the next level

this.

the way to beat CC back then was grappling.

standing and striking? he wasnt going out to anyone unless they did some tricky shit.

Caligulus - 
Kevin bacon - Go back and watch some of Crocops fights in Pride and his K1 era at the beginning 2000. He was a fucking psycho. I love Arlovski, but this would be a worse matchup for him than Fedor.

this.

the way to beat CC back then was grappling.

standing and striking? he wasnt going out to anyone unless they did some tricky shit.

Barnett tried to grapple with prime CroCop and could do nothing...