Crocop vs Kosaka - Full Fight

I don't understand these fighters who can't fight in the UFC due to pharmaceutical reasons and agree on beating up Japanese senior citizens who seem to have some kind of a death wish.

In this case they were both in their mid 40’s. TK a few years older. But yeah he did look a bit too old to be in there fighting

hey touch, any chance you have video of the event intro? I know BJ Penn forum member was wanting to see it too. I love those big event drum intros. Did it happen this time?

That was awful....like watching Gabi smash grandmas. 

I’m all for legends match ups only if they have matching test levels. That was fucked lol

Weird fight, but thx OP!

Another win for Crocop. I love it!!

Why people try to strike with CroCop?:-):-) If you don´t have K1 Level striking the last thing you should do is go and trade with Cro Cop.:-) TK did exactly this and paid the price

I must say that CC is one case where I sort of get why folks are so pro-roid around here. I see the benefit for older fighters for sure. Its prolonged the SHIT out of CCs career. Its not even that hes all “uber” now compared to before so much as that you can tell the roids definitely keep him much healthier overall so he can get after it in the gym like when he was younger. Oh and the roids do likely make him hit harder and have youthful durability, so who am I kidding.

But its great to see him breathe new life into his career and go on another semi-tear in the Japanese circuit after his shit UFC run.

Cro Cop definitely seems to benefit from the roids a lot more than most fighters. He is completely different - not just physically but his aggressiveness and killer instinct. It makes me want to see Wand drop from Bellator and fight in Rizin next NYE.

what is with Japanese cards they used to have good shows This is a joke

Zero1 -

Why people try to strike with CroCop?:-):-) If you don´t have K1 Level striking the last thing you should do is go and trade with Cro Cop.:-) TK did exactly this and paid the price

This is valid. However, in fairness, CroCop is very hard to take down. I’m only guessing but maybe TK was hoping to stand long enough to get Mirko  gassed, and then try to take down?

touch -

Oh, shit, hammer and sickle? Didn’t know Mirko was a comrade. 

I hope TK got paid a ton for that "fight". Poor guy.

PEDs make fighters healthier.

I was always a big TK fan. It sucks to see him lose like that. 

Cro Crap is a piece of shit, I cannot wait to see him KOed brutally again

I wonder how this CroCop would do against Fedor now?

Blows my mind that this is the longest win streak of his career.