Crocop vs Kosaka - Full Fight

touch - 

I don't understand these fighters who can't fight in the UFC due to pharmaceutical reasons and agree on beating up Japanese senior citizens who seem to have some kind of a death wish.

Why not? It’s easy money for them.te match,skeet needs to be shot

Brutality

RKing85 -

Blows my mind that this is the longest win streak of his career.

my grandmother could have KOed Kohsaka
Tim Duncan - Cro Crap is a piece of shit, I cannot wait to see him KOed brutally again

kanotoa

Thanks touch. I was actually able to click the thread and watch the fight with no spoilers, knowing what happened. Would have liked to see a 15lbs heavier than normal Cro Cop fire off a cemetery kick, but throwing in the towel worked too…something Fedor couldn’t accomplish. TTT for your fellow EUROPEAN CLASS.

8 straight for CroCop. He hasn’t lost in over 4 years! Pretty fuckin cool streak if ya ask me

He fought Fedor (PRIDE testing) at 227. He weighed 243 today and still solid and ripped. Good for Mirko. If only JBJ and Brock could fight in RIZIN, MMA would be back to the glory days.

touch - 

I don't understand these fighters who can't fight in the UFC due to pharmaceutical reasons and agree on beating up Japanese senior citizens who seem to have some kind of a death wish.

• paid flight and accommodation for CC and 10 team mates

• 5 star hotel and limo pick-up

• business class flight for CC and maybe some crew members

• shit loads of money

• low risk opponent

Source: Evo što je Cro Cop odgovorio onima koji pitaju zašto se vraća u ring - Večernji.hr

Lights Out Lurker -
Tim Duncan - Cro Crap is a piece of shit, I cannot wait to see him KOed brutally again
Correct, fuck that piece of shit cheating scum bag.

is PED use cheating in Rizin? (i'm too lazy to look up their rules)

Sudo21 -
touch - 

• paid flight and accommodation for CC and 10 team mates

• 5 star hotel and limo pick-up

• business class flight for CC and maybe some crew members

• shit loads of money

• low risk opponent

Source: Evo što je Cro Cop odgovorio onima koji pitaju zašto se vraća u ring - Večernji.hr

Now I understand.