Crosswalk Etiquette....

Me and some stranger both arrived at a crosswalk at the same time. He was literally standing right next to the button while I was approximately six feet away. I watched out of the corner of my eye to see if he'd push it. He didn't. He just stared off into space. So I walked over and pressed it just in a nick of time.

I felt like I was trapped behind a CRV doing 25 in the left lane on the Like. When you get to a crosswalk you need to push the button. Is the HG in agreement?

you shouldn't be a faggot and confront the cocksucker.

i would. w t f

Low leg kick behind his knee to drop him down. Grab a fist full of hair and use his face to push the button repeatedly.

And while you're imagining doing all this, politely ask him to push the button like 90% of us would. Phone Post

First person should push unless they are mental or high on drugs. Phone Post

there's no way you betas would tell this guy, "excuse me, can you push the button please?" I don't buy it for a minute.

i would've spinning round house kicked the button and called him a fag.

seriously

I would have flying armlocked that button right off the pole, leaving it dangling from it's wires. Then i'd turn to him and say, "HULK ANGRY!!!" and then start touching myself unappropriately.

Actually I can't relate. I haven't crossed a street since I was a kid. If I need to cross the street, I'll drive there. Thank you.

I would have watched fctv go off on the button fag and cracked up at everyone elses' stunned expressions.

Going off on the button then turning around and staring at the people around you is about as real as it gets! Phone Post

Moke - I would have flying armlocked that button right off the pole, leaving it dangling from it's wires. Then i'd turn to him and say, "HULK ANGRY!!!" and then start touching myself unappropriately.

Actually I can't relate. I haven't crossed a street since I was a kid. If I need to cross the street, I'll drive there. Thank you.

LMAO!!! Phone Post