Crucial MMA in Georgia News

Great post by Tripp Owings, and I agree 100%

However, the only problem I had with the way GA was run is the fact that only local GA promoters could decide whether promoters from other states could come in and have a show or not.

thank you Johnny. I can see your point. Maybe someone that works for the ISCF can completely clarify that point for us.ttt

Tripp Owings

Great post Dock. How you been? I live in Alabama and go to as many of the Georgia events as I can. It seems that these laws are just ways of high political people who have came up with ways of getting our great sport stopped. What's their agenda to put money in their own pockets, or stop the small shows that give the young up and coming fighters a chance of showing their skills. I wrote all the above, as fans of the sport this is where as a group we can make a difference. You don't have to live in Georgia to write.

ttt

Steve Fossum, the ISCF President, has put more details on the News section of the website.

Jeff Malott

ISCF Rep

www.theiscf.com

Here is complete detail of the Georgia Boxing Commission and MMA:

http://www.theiscf.com/GeorgiaLaws.htm

C. Lane Collyer

DOB 8-03-65

Height 186 cm

Weight 230 lbs

Hometown Atlanta, GA

Stage Name Lightening Lane

Style International Rules & Muay Thai

Rank Current ISKA Georgia Heavyweight
champion, Current IKF East Coast
Heavyweight champion, Current IFF
U.S. Heavyweight Muay Thai champion

Pro Record 20.6.12 Ko

I saw him get KTFO via a knee to the face in a Muay Thai match in Tampa last year.

thank you Jeff and Steve for putting that up.

Royce, I have been good. Just working and spending time with my wife. I have traveled a bit lately and that has been fun. I hope all is well.

Tripp

ttt

ttt

ttt, for Gator Man.

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt