Cruikshank vs Krause on Fight Pass? WTF

They have 8 other fights over this fight on Fox. Not sure why you want to hide the Detroit Superstar on the Fight Pass prelims when there's 8 other fights on Fox. TDS is one of the most exciting strikers in the UFC. Very odd to me. Krause is solid too. Should be a great fight. Phone Post 3.0

Incompetent insanity Phone Post 3.0

Yay for people with fight pass!!! Lol Phone Post 3.0

I saw the ad for this on FP and it made me write down the time to make sure I watch it. I never catch fight pass prelims live so I guess it worked on me lol.. Phone Post 3.0

Co sign . Such a good fight.., bullshitttt Phone Post 3.0

hendofanforlife -

krause has lost 3/4

cuickshank has won 1/4.

they are fighting for a roster spot. hard to argue anything but fightpass when they have won 2 out of their last 8 fights

Cruck: But he's won 3 of 6 with 1 no contest. Phone Post 3.0

hendofanforlife - 

krause has lost 3/4

cuickshank has won 1/4.

they are fighting for a roster spot. hard to argue anything but fightpass when they have won 2 out of their last 8 fights

We have a winner. OP off with your head!!!

They try to put a name on fight pass and prelims to make people watch. Phone Post 3.0

How are they supposed to sell subscriptions if nobody cares about watching the fights on Fightpass? Phone Post 3.0

Who would you kick off the broadcast then? I'd rather Lawlor and Killa B get the spotlight on Fox. Miller/Castillo is definitely a bigger fight and Caraway/Wineland are ranked in their division. So I'm okay with this fight on Fightpass.