Cruz/Faber Cash Money Bet$$$$$$

Oh, Digthisbigcrux, I forgot about the screename portion of the bet. If it's not taken I want u to change ur name to "Faber's Butt Chin" or " Poop from Faber's Chin" Phone Post

just saw this

I'll send a request in Phone Post  

ETA

anyone know what the email address is to request screen name changes is? a search is coming up with nothing

Lol "Faber's Badonka Butt Chin" would be better. I looked but I couldn't find the e-mail addy for change

sent the request for Faber's Badonka Butt Chin ....

^^ Lol Phone Post

Glad to see people manning up and owning their bets

Tons, that email you gave is not working.

GardnerD - Tons, that email you gave is not working.

Sent you a message with my email for paypal.  Just logged in to make sure it worked over there and it did.

You should be good to go.

GnerdyPersianDouche - Love all these guys coming on here taking advantage of fellow forum members who don't know better, by offering straight up bets, where they take the guy who is favored.

Usually the pocket change "high rollers" too, lol.

Angle shootate.

I knew what I was doing.

I made money off of tito while in vegas. Its all good.

Who doesn't know any better? Guy I bet is from 06' and I'm a 10er who's been only watching MMA for a couple years. Hope ur not talking about me Phone Post

Uninspired -  Who doesn't know any better? Guy I bet is from 06' and I'm a 10er who's been only watching MMA for a couple years. Hope ur not talking about me Phone Post
you prick..you've scarred me for life.....

Lol Phone Post

Any luck with the email for paypal GardnerD?

Tons -  Any luck with the email for paypal GardnerD?

Teh Spider - That gardnerd won't pay up. Phone Post

Hate420 - 
Tons -  Any luck with the email for paypal GardnerD?

Teh Spider - That gardnerd won't pay up. Phone Post

GardnerD just paid up.