Cruz: I'm out 4 years and I'm still going to win

chump change - The track record of guys coming off lay offs/injuries are not good to say the least. If i wasn't so lazy I'd compile a list of fighters who return after a min 16 months and see what the track record is Phone Post 3.0

Well he was out for 3 years when he fought Mizugaki and he destroyed him in 1 minute. Granted Mizugaki is not TJ but if anyone can do it it's Cruz.

giblert mendelez - I think dom wins but he better not be thinkin tjs the same fighter that got knocked out by dodson or hes gonna have a short night. Phone Post 3.0
One of the best guys to break down fighters and their skill. Yeah he probably thinks that Phone Post 3.0

Cruz is still a beast we all saw this man's last fight I know T J carrys himself way better than that guy. Phone Post 3.0

Would Cruz be better off with a 'warm up' fight before jumping in there with TJ?

I'm taking Dramamine before this one.

His last fight with Mizugaki is the only time Cruz has looked like a beast, all the other times he looked really good at point fighting like it was a game of tag. I can't wait for this fight though and I think TJ wins by tko. Phone Post 3.0

strict9 - His last fight with Mizugaki is the only time Cruz has looked like a beast, all the other times he looked really good at point fighting like it was a game of tag. I can't wait for this fight though and I think TJ wins by tko. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

I think Cruz can and will take this fight to the ground. Dillashaw on his back will be a mystery. Cruz ground game is not a mystery. I expect this to be an all time great fight.

War Cruz! Phone Post 3.0

I used to not like Cruz and his trash talking, but I begrudgingly became a fan of his fight IQ and style.

I think that there is $ to be made if he is the betting underdog.

Really hoping Cruz can win but his inactivity I think will do him in.

1 fight in 4 years isnt going to do him much good especially with the way TJ has looked.

I hope im wrong but I think TJ takes it now.

anytime I watch either of these guys fight, I feel like they are gonna start break dancing at any moment

King Of All Tenors - TJ's wrestling/takedowns will be the difference...U-D Phone Post 3.0
Cruz has better mma wrestling imo. Phone Post 3.0

Joemacka - Who did Cruz say has no wrestling? I couldn't here. Phone Post 3.0

Wondering the same thing...

Pulling for Cruz in this, but TJ is on a roll and is pretty good.... If it's the same old Cruz I think he wins but it's a big if Phone Post 3.0

An amazing feat if Dom wins it.

Pulling for him, betting on him, but can't really say who'd win it.

Loved TJ vs Barao 1.

But rooting for Cruz!!! He's kinda dreamy and a smooth talker.

Jackson_Junior - So what if TJ got beat by Dodson? Cruz got one arm choked by Faber.

TJ will smoke him real soon. Lets see what excuse dom has afterwards Phone Post 3.0
Yes, Dom is well known for making excuses. You're the same TJ nuthugger that made that stupid TAM thread, you should reaaaaally stop posting. Or sukadikuhsuh. Phone Post 3.0

Incomplete Tent Person -
strict9 - His last fight with Mizugaki is the only time Cruz has looked like a beast, all the other times he looked really good at point fighting like it was a game of tag. I can't wait for this fight though and I think TJ wins by tko. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Some good fights coming up, this one and rockhold/Weidman.

Guna be good. Phone Post 3.0