Cruz was putting me to sleep.

Bring Goldie back FFS.

He’s terrible 

Can u say underhooks any more? Got it the first time buddy

People hate on Cormier but at least he’s hype. I feel like i am listening to an audio book when Cruz is commentating…

most overrated announcer ever

signed, I cant wait until they cut him

Joe really took a back seat tonight.

joe has to be quiet with cruz

cruz is a know it all and will counteract anything joe says on live air

i am amazed joe will still work with this guy

cruz talking about underhooks over and over, guess what everybody knows if you get underhooks you control your oppponent.

Cruz needs to get fired he is horrible

The other two guys were literally scared of saying anything and having cruz i was a champ guy counteracting them

He would..given the opportunity 

cormier is awesome

Nah, he did a good job. I'd be cool with bringing Goldie back to replace Anik though.

Two finishes on this card is what is putting you to sleep

Waxx - People hate on Cormier but at least he's hype. I feel like i am listening to an audio book when Cruz is commentating...
Exactly. Cruz is great for the post fight show and analysis but this guy is boring as fuck. Even action packed sequences he makes it seem like nothing is hhappening.

DC brings enthusiasm and great banter with Joe Rogan and when shit heats up he gets into it.

BuddyRevell -

Nah, he did a good job. I'd be cool with bringing Goldie back to replace Anik though.

agree with this

TexDeuce - 
Waxx - People hate on Cormier but at least he's hype. I feel like i am listening to an audio book when Cruz is commentating...
Exactly. Cruz is great for the post fight show and analysis but this guy is boring as fuck. Even action packed sequences he makes it seem like nothing is hhappening.

DC brings enthusiasm and great banter with Joe Rogan and when shit heats up he gets into it.

Well said.

The can’t judge fighters so Iz a worry about commentators crowd..super!

I though Cruz was quality. In terms of commentary alternatives one that doesn’t get mentioned is Phil Baroni…

BuddyRevell - 

Anik is alright imo.

Cruz is a great commentator because he is analytical; however, casual fans may not want to hear him talk while a fight is going on. They need someone with more hype, and I think DC is that guy.  The post fight show should keep going with Rashad, Bisping and Dominic.

Jclover123 -

Cruz is a great commentator because he is analytical; however, casual fans may not want to hear him talk while a fight is going on. They need someone with more hype, and I think DC is that guy.  The post fight show should keep going with Rashad, Bisping and Dominic.

WTF