Cruz was putting me to sleep.

I thought what he was saying was good. But you could not hear him half the time. He needs to speak up. That is what puts me to sleep with him. He speaks to low and Rogans voice just lowered to match his. They need to tell Cruz to speak LOUDER!

ken amtrack -
Jclover123 -

Cruz is a great commentator because he is analytical; however, casual fans may not want to hear him talk while a fight is going on. They need someone with more hype, and I think DC is that guy.  The post fight show should keep going with Rashad, Bisping and Dominic.

WTF

Im not wrong with what I said. Everyone has their own preference.

Jclover123 -
ken amtrack -
Jclover123 -

Cruz is a great commentator because he is analytical; however, casual fans may not want to hear him talk while a fight is going on. They need someone with more hype, and I think DC is that guy.  The post fight show should keep going with Rashad, Bisping and Dominic.

WTF

Im not wrong with what I said. Everyone has their own preference.

Be brave little soldier

Well hes very smart but i always loved goldie for the excitement he brought. Even if he had some clueless moments i would chuckle and give him a pass due to his attitude

so monotone, so boring.

Waxx - People hate on Cormier but at least he's hype. I feel like i am listening to an audio book when Cruz is commentating...

a bad audiobook.

Southpaw76 - Well hes very smart but i always loved goldie for the excitement he brought. Even if he had some clueless moments i would chuckle and give him a pass due to his attitude

So Goldie was snapped up by who...talent will always rise to the top right

Cormier and Rogan please

Underhooks,underhooks,underhooks,Underhooks,underhooks,underhooks,

Underhooks,underhooks,underhooks,

Underhooks,underhooks,underhooks

Underhooks,underhooks,underhooks,Underhooks,underhooks,underhooks,

Underhooks,underhooks,underhooks.

Sorry to cut you off Joe but…

Underhooks,underhooks,underhooks, Underhooks,underhooks,underhooks,

Underhooks,underhooks,underhooks.

Underhooks.

Target_the_Gash -

I like Cruz's explanations and insight on striking strategy and thought he did a more balanced job than the last time he worked with Joe, whenever that was, where he seemed much more dominant and disagreeable. 

The thing that killed me where the endless marketing tie-ins and flat out bullshit commercials on a $60 broadcast. I don't necessarily hold it against Anik because he is obviously reading from scripts but Jesus fuck every minute or so had him spewing some commercial endorsement bullshit. The new dipshits have somehow managed to already make the terrible pacing of the events much much worse, it's truly becoming torture to try to make it all the way through one of these events with the multiple platforms, endless commercials and promo hype reels, and terrible pacing. They are scheduled for 6.5 hours of airtime these days whether there are 13 fights or 10 like tonight. Gonna make me find a new hobby pretty soon here, save $200 a month and not spend every weekend watching commercials until my eyes bleed.

Underhooks.

He knows his stuff but he's a know it all and comes of condescending, between that and Holly's loud ass hut hut, I turned the volume down. 

ken amtrack -

The can’t judge fighters so Iz a worry about commentators crowd..super!

I wild it each too.

jasperb - 

He knows his stuff but he's a know it all and comes of condescending, between that and Holly's loud ass hut hut, I turned the volume down. 

Lol Dom is the Ben Shapiro of MMA.

I like Cruz but the constant referring to himself doing this and that is getting a bit brutal. 

I actually thought Cruz did a much better job not blathering non stop and talking over Joe. He used to think he had to over analyze very single move and it came across as a very smart but boring professor giving a small dissertation.

Problem is Cruz just isn’t very entertaining and has no humor or witful banter or enthusiasm and it makes the broadcast a bit dreary, monotone, and boring.

i like cruz on the mic

Cruz does not belong in the booth. Cormier is so much better.

Cruz needs to stick to post fight.

kyleburkle -

joe has to be quiet with cruz

cruz is a know it all and will counteract anything joe says on live air

i am amazed joe will still work with this guy

cruz talking about underhooks over and over, guess what everybody knows if you get underhooks you control your oppponent.

Cruz needs to get fired he is horrible

The other two guys were literally scared of saying anything and having cruz i was a champ guy counteracting them

This x1000 

Wasn't Cruz supposed to fight on this card? Kind of fucked up he ended up still getting a paycheck for the card and Rivera got screwed out of his.

DavidYorkshire - 

He is good, but he talks way too much.  Randy Couture was a perfect third commentator.  Understated but with weight of voice.  

I completely agree with this.