CT Fletcher said that he..

On Rogan podcast, CT Fletcher said that he worked 8-12 hours a day at the post office, then went to the gym to work out for 4-6 hours and he did this for 25 years… Oh abd he never got Rhabdo nor did he overtrain .

I call major bullshit on this. No way was he working out hard every day for longer than 4 hours. He must have been doing a heavy set then walking over to talk to his friends for 5 minutes, rinse and repeat. Even top Bodybuilders who are on tons of steroids and Gh do not train for over 2 hours a day…

Do you believe Fletcher? I love working out but the thought of being in the gym for 4-6 hours every day is daunting.

Spending 4 to 6 hours bodybuilding just means your training is really inefficient 

Didn’t he wear his heart out? Maybe he did. 

I think he exaggerated but he obviously trained very consistently for a long time.

I didn’t hear the podcast but I believe he was in the gym 4 hours easily

Of course he stayed 4-6 hours. It was still his mother fuck’n set! 

4 Likes

Dudes full of more shit than a truck stop toilet. He also claimed to never ever do steroids except a half cycle, yeeeaaahhh ok.

The work at the post office makes it very unbelievable. Anyone can gym rat around for 4+ hours talking to buddies and tossing weights around.... to do so after a 12 hour shift for for even a week, let alone years on end, is a total lie

1 Like
NKcell -

Dudes full of more shit than a truck stop toilet. He also claimed to never ever do steroids except a half cycle, yeeeaaahhh ok.

I believe the no steroids claim. The stigma attached to juicing went away (outside of professional athletes) a good decade ago.

banco -

Spending 4 to 6 hours bodybuilding just means your training is really inefficient 

shut your fat ass up. 

1 Like
GoffRAMSmahome'sgutsOUT -
NKcell -

I believe the no steroids claim. The stigma attached to juicing went away (outside of professional athletes) a good decade ago.

He was a competive power lifter, YouTube some OLD footage of him repping 600lb bench weighing over 300lbs with 22" arms, all natural my ass. 

Ain’t no way he wasn’t taking that secret sauce. 

Dude juiced to the gills for decades. Anybody believing otherwise is fucking dumb

2 Likes
Non N00B -

Dude juiced to the gills for decades. Anybody believing otherwise is fucking dumb

What the fuck is he even doing for 4hrs. I can do my whole upper body, run for an hour hit the sauna and swim a few laps all in like 2.5-3 hrs

banco - 

Yes I would normally say this but CT Fletcher was huge and crazy strong when he was younger. I think in his case though his training didn’t need to be deficient as his body would grow from any sort of resistance

Non N00B -

He’s as clean as Mike O’Hearn. 

UnbreakableT - 

What the fuck is he even doing for 4hrs. I can do my whole upper body, run for an hour hit the sauna and swim a few laps all in like 2.5-3 hrs

Haha same thing I’m curious about…I’ve been lifting for years and I can hit any body part very hard in 30-45 minutes. Anything beyond that is counter productive . I cannot fucking imagine being in the 4th hour of a workout lol

He’s no Kali Muscle

You think bodybuilders don’t workout for 2 hours? 

They often spend like an hour on light cardio like stair master or walking on an incline.

When they show up they may do some mobility, a warmup, then do a long workout.