#CTCCTCGGCGGGCACGTAG now trending

https://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/biblio?FT=D&locale=en_EP&CC=JP&NR=2017197545A&KC=A

Seems like it is from 2017?

i wonder what tito ortiz thinks about this

I didn’t know Moderna was a fairly new company, founded in 2010.

Serious question, do you think death is an appropriate penalty for those seeking to destroy society, as you put it.

3 Likes

Death is not good enough.

3 Likes

And zero prior success in any capacity in the art of helping people medicinally.
major success in killing healthy people from what ive heard
Buy stock boy stock boy.

2 Likes

Nice try,
You cant make brain dead people think, silly one.

Can you tell if it’s there’s a patent priority date?

I’m brain farting and having a hard time navigating that link you sent me. Always have to convert to English…etc

What is a patent priority date?
Priority date refers to the earliest filing date in a family of patent applications. Where only a single patent application is involved, the priority date would obviously be the filing date of the sole application. If an applicant has filed a number of related patent applications, the priority date would be the filing date of the earliest patent filing that first disclosed the invention. Known as the priority application, the earliest patent filing may comprise a provisional patent application, a nonprovisional patent application or a foreign application.

The term may also refer to the earliest filing date of a particular feature of an invention. Therefore, it is possible to have multiple priority dates if new features were subsequently added in related applications.

Later

1 Like

We really need someone to turn this sequence into a sweet riff for a song about Fauci.

20220514-064334.jpg

1 Like

Thankfully moderna has a long and illustrious track record of successful medicines and we can rely on them to handle this openly and honestly.

1 Like