Ctrl industries gi release?

Any of you guys know when there next release is??
They released something February time from memory that was last release.
Very good gi's. Phone Post 3.0

Good question. Heard good things about them. Phone Post 3.0

I can ask blayne Phone Post 3.0

thought they just did the new york one not too long ago

Love me some CTRL gis!

They dropped the King of NY gi about a month ago, then the Ultra Basic in a nice blue (which I grabbed one of, haven't worn it yet) about a week later.

I believe the next drop will be their collab with Farmer's Market Hawaii gi, which looks awesome in the teaser photos they've dropped. So far it just says sometime in July.

Follow them on IG for frequent updates/shots for projects they're working on. Phone Post 3.0

Anyone have any guidance on their sizing? I've seen the size chart but always like to hear feedback from folks that have worn them. I'm 6 foot and 180 if that's helpful. Thx! Phone Post 3.0

Shosh1n - Love me some CTRL gis!

They dropped the King of NY gi about a month ago, then the Ultra Basic in a nice blue (which I grabbed one of, haven't worn it yet) about a week later.

I believe the next drop will be their collab with Farmer's Market Hawaii gi, which looks awesome in the teaser photos they've dropped. So far it just says sometime in July.

Follow them on IG for frequent updates/shots for projects they're working on. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks VU
ill bump this thread if theres more info

Lukinho - Anyone have any guidance on their sizing? I've seen the size chart but always like to hear feedback from folks that have worn them. I'm 6 foot and 180 if that's helpful. Thx! Phone Post 3.0
If you like a more fitted gi I'd go A2, if you like it a little loose A2T? Not an expert by any means on sizing but for reference I'm 6'4, 215 and the A3T they make fits me perfectly. So much that I own 3 CTRL gis. Phone Post 3.0

Shosh1n -
Lukinho - Anyone have any guidance on their sizing? I've seen the size chart but always like to hear feedback from folks that have worn them. I'm 6 foot and 180 if that's helpful. Thx! Phone Post 3.0
If you like a more fitted gi I'd go A2, if you like it a little loose A2T? Not an expert by any means on sizing but for reference I'm 6'4, 215 and the A3T they make fits me perfectly. So much that I own 3 CTRL gis. Phone Post 3.0
Thank you! Very helpful - VU! Phone Post 3.0

If anyone is in AZ, there will be a limited drop of a gi called the Desert Sun at the AZ State Tourney. Not sure on pricing or design, only saw the gi bag. Phone Post 3.0

@shosh1n are you competing AZ state?

At the*

Nope just reporting CTRL info to this thread, I'm in the Northwest! Phone Post 3.0

I managed to pick up one of the black desert sun gis! It's pretty dope. Ripstop pants with pearl weave gusset. I'm guessing the top is a pearl 350 gsm? Really light and has a lot of detailed design in the inside of the jacket. There were only like 15 on hand. The release should be in a few weeks. There are only 75 made total! Phone Post 3.0

themexicutioner - I managed to pick up one of the black desert sun gis! It's pretty dope. Ripstop pants with pearl weave gusset. I'm guessing the top is a pearl 350 gsm? Really light and has a lot of detailed design in the inside of the jacket. There were only like 15 on hand. The release should be in a few weeks. There are only 75 made total! Phone Post 3.0
What'd they charge for it? Phone Post 3.0

themexicutioner - I managed to pick up one of the black desert sun gis! It's pretty dope. Ripstop pants with pearl weave gusset. I'm guessing the top is a pearl 350 gsm? Really light and has a lot of detailed design in the inside of the jacket. There were only like 15 on hand. The release should be in a few weeks. There are only 75 made total! Phone Post 3.0
Did you get an A2? I'm looking for one Phone Post 3.0

Desert Sun website release on 7/3. Black gi, looks pretty cool! No time set yet.... Phone Post 3.0

Can't edit on mobile but looks like a noon PT release on 7/3 Phone Post 3.0

Shosh1n - Can't edit on mobile but looks like a noon PT release on 7/3 Phone Post 3.0
Yep correct Friday noon release. Phone Post 3.0

Did anybody get an A2 and want to sell? Phone Post 3.0