CUCK TRUMP NEEDS SAFE SPACE???

Are the flag burners hurting his feelwings? Poor guy can't even sleep he's so triggered

Tell us more where he touched you Phone Post 3.0

lol @ being so worked up about flag burning that he has to tweet his desire to ignore the Constitution at 4am.

Get some new material faggot Phone Post 3.0

We've got the best trolls, don't we folks?

orcus -

lol @ being so worked up about flag burning that he has to tweet his desire to ignore the Constitution at 4am.

I would hope the president gets bothered about the burning of the national flag Phone Post 3.0

TheThrill - Get some new material faggot Phone Post 3.0

this is fresh off the presses, triggered cucktardfag

orcus -

Why do liberals hate people that sake up arly to work

They keep making a big deal about what times trump makes his tweets

Its unfsthomable to lazy moocher libs that lots of people get up or stay up that early for WORK

U guys think trump is full on sleeping and was awoken solely by this thiught...lol

Trump 2020

I think I'd want my president to be a patriot and despise the burning of our country's flag.

Such a crazy concept. You guys need better material. 

You do realize he was mocking Hillary right? Phone Post 3.0

KZTT_MMAfan55 - 

I think I'd want my president to be a patriot and despise the burning of our country's flag.

I think I'd want my president to be a patriot and support the constitution. Crazy concept, I know

I'm not a fan of any new laws, this is a very stupid decision on his part Phone Post 3.0

Mr Spliff -
KZTT_MMAfan55 - 

I think I'd want my president to be a patriot and support the constitution. Crazy concept, I know
It's "patriotic" when you fly the American flag high and proud.. It's "unpatriotic" to burn the flag as a sign of discourse.. It's "patriotic" to burn the American flag when it has fallen on the ground.. It's "unpatriotic" to fly any other flag above/higher than the American flag.. If you are Mexican American, sure you can show your pride for Mexico and USA.. But don't fly the Mexican flag higher than the American flag. Phone Post 3.0

armbarheelhook - 
Mr Spliff -
KZTT_MMAfan55 - 

It's "patriotic" when you fly the American flag high and proud.. It's "unpatriotic" to burn the flag as a sign of discourse.. It's "patriotic" to burn the American flag when it has fallen on the ground.. It's "unpatriotic" to fly any other flag above/higher than the American flag.. If you are Mexican American, sure you can show your pride for Mexico and USA.. But don't fly the Mexican flag higher than the American flag. Phone Post 3.0

cool, now tell me about how patriotic restricting my first amendment rights is

Mr Spliff -
armbarheelhook - 
Mr Spliff -
KZTT_MMAfan55 - 

Burn the flag in protest all you want.. Just be prepared for consequences from extremely patriotic Americans. Go cry wolf when some take your flags away to properly dispose of it due to your "freedom of expression".. Phone Post 3.0

Trump is the hero we need, but not the one we deserve. Phone Post 3.0

Mr Spliff - 
armbarheelhook - 
Mr Spliff -
KZTT_MMAfan55 - 

He gave his opinion on what he thought should happen to people that burn the flag. Why don't you inform us about how this is restricting your first amendment rights? Moran.

I'm like 90% certain that his Twitter is just posting random stuff from a list at random hours.

In Limbo - 
orcus -

Why do liberals hate people that sake up arly to work

They keep making a big deal about what times trump makes his tweets

Its unfsthomable to lazy moocher libs that lots of people get up or stay up that early for WORK

U guys think trump is full on sleeping and was awoken solely by this thiught...lol

Trump 2020

Hard at work pretending the Constitution doesn't exist.

Mr Spliff - Are the flag burners hurting his feelwings? Poor guy can't even sleep he's so triggered
I bet you sleep under a giant Killary Clinton poster. Don't worry 8 yrs of Mr. President Trump will soothe what ails you. Once he takes away your safe space and magical play doh you'll be able to dial your life back down to reality. Phone Post 3.0