Cultural Appropriation/offensive

I suggest that we retroactively acuse culteral appropriation, or things that were extremely culturally offensive. 

The movie Nacho Libre was extremely offensive to the Mexican community, and I feel Jack Black should compensate the Mexican community for this highly offensive movie. I'll start a go fund. 

Any other examples of misconduct that should be retroactively reviewed so we can gain complete justice for the victims? 

Whether this thread is satire or not, one thing is certain; OP’s mother has known the touch of many men and farm animals. 

How about this. Fuck honkeys , fuck beaners, fuck gooks, Fuck rag heads, Fuck big noses (jews), Fuck niggers, and fuck who ever is left over.
And fuck mods I'm black and I can't be racist because I can't benefit from racism......Oh, and fuck rednecks.

wormiwalkinstik - How about this. Fuck honkeys , fuck beaners, fuck gooks, Fuck rag heads, Fuck big noses (jews), Fuck niggers, and fuck who ever is left over.
And fuck mods I'm black and I can't be racist because I can't benefit from racism......Oh, and fuck rednecks.

And fuck OP!!

and fuck wormiwalkinstick just because

Savage Fappin' -
wormiwalkinstik - How about this. Fuck honkeys , fuck beaners, fuck gooks, Fuck rag heads, Fuck big noses (jews), Fuck niggers, and fuck who ever is left over.

And fuck OP!!

Yeah, duck my Harry black ads too. I'm a red neck neeeegrooow

Savage Fappin' -

And fuck OP!!

That's the spirti!!!!

Someone is already doing this, they made a documentary about how offensive apu is/was in the Simpsons

Jored1990 - Someone is already doing this, they made a documentary about how offensive apu is/was in the Simpsons
Gook.

Clayton Bigsby?

"White Chicks"

Heterosexual-black-males, portraying anglo-American-women in "white face."

This movie is racist and transphobic

#solidarity #takeaknee #whitechicksmatter #chickswithdicks