Cummo wrong about pee ?

He's not wrong.

It's pee.

Okay people, remeber one thing, Luke is a fighter, he has no knowledge or education in the health field. Urine, much like its components is non specific, it doesnt target "good" or "bad" microogranisms. Urea, which is the active ingredient which fights athletes foot, is far less concentrated in urine than the atheltes foot products have, so if you have athletes foot, just get the cream, don't go pissing on your feet all the time. Second, like was mentioned above, you're body filters its blood, it takes out the WASTE products (ie. things that are harmful/toxic to your body) and excretes it via urination. Now this contains, generally, the derivatives/waste product of good, components. The human body does not make any enzymes to convert these waste products back into good products, or else we would never excrete them in the first place. Now what happens when you drink pee, well "it will go through your stomach, absorbed by the small intestine, if absorbed at all ( in which case it becomes feces) and goes into the blood, where now the concentration of wastes is even higher since you just ingested a whole bunch, and now you're kidneys (and liver) have to work, once again, even harder to filter out the increased concentration of waste products. Now why the hell would anyone drink their piss!! Next people are gonna claim in gives your SOUL a boost, why don't we just say it boosts up your MANA by 5 points. FU@# PEOPLE ARE STUPID! "

I.E., the second pressing. It's just a weird affectation, imo.

fighters no nothing about health, supplements, eating right, or what is good or bad for the body

they have no knowledge of this whatsoever

"you're body filters its blood, it takes out the WASTE products (ie. things that are harmful/toxic to your body) and excretes it via urination"

it also takes out the excesss nutrients

we  can only process so much nutrition at a time, excess components of nutritional value are also filtered out

"Now what happens when you drink pee, well "it will go through your stomach, absorbed by the small intestine, if absorbed at all ( in which case it becomes feces) and goes into the blood, where now the concentration of wastes is even higher since you just ingested a whole bunch, and now you're kidneys (and liver) have to work, once again, even harder to filter out the increased concentration of waste products."

the waste products are not more difficult to filter out. this is simply not true.

...it's not pee...

"it also takes out the excesss nutrients

we  can only process so much nutrition at a time, excess components of nutritional value are also filtered out"

Hence the fact that a proper diet will completely make drinking your own piss worthless.  If you eat the proper nutrition you would not need to be concerned about what gets excreted in your piss. 

pee is sterile unless u let it sit around a long time

My pee smells bad does that mean im not eating right?

Technically your pee shouldn't smell at all NHB4meandyou.

If you pee on your finger and smell it, it shouldn't smell at all.

Just saying... i'll stick with filtered water!

no one here actually bought into Cummo's piss drinking stupidity, did they??

"Only drink your own urine."

Oh sure, NOW you tell me!

"Since I happened to be working on a C arm in Urology when I read this, I asked a Dr. about it. He said urine is considered "sterile" when in the body, but by the time it's passed through the body into the atmosphere it is contaminated with LOADS of bacteria."

The urinary tract is a dirty place.

"Only drink your own urine."

Oh sure, NOW you tell me!

HAHAHA

Okay, I finally tried. Here is my review of the experience:

Pale gold appearance. Outstanding aromas fill the glass with smoky peat, Sherry wood and sea salt; extraordinarily perfumed moderately full-bodied with a viscous mouthfeel. Surprisingly dry finish with sweet spice.

I give it a 92 out of 100.

Oh course he is wrong, HE IS DRINKING PISS!

Date: 12/20/07 02:38 PM
983 Total Posts Ignore User

Okay, I finally tried. Here is my review of the experience:

Pale gold appearance. Outstanding aromas fill the glass with smoky peat, Sherry wood and sea salt; extraordinarily perfumed moderately full-bodied with a viscous mouthfeel. Surprisingly dry finish with sweet spice.

I give it a 92 out of 100.

OMG GLENLIVET IS PISS WATER!! Say it isn't so!!

TML-

Actually, its almost identical to the 16 year Lagavulin, which I highly recommend. I am experimenting with my diet, to see if I can duplicate the 15 year Bowmore Darkest Sherry Finish.

Canson, you watch you mouth call "Manswers" unreliable!

2 girls 1 cup of pee

http://forum.lukecummo.com/viewtopic.php?t=237