Curious to hear what Rogan thinks after watching

During the Diaz Condit fight he said he felt Condit was winning. After watching at home he said he thought Diaz won. Just curious to see what he will say after watching the Frankie Henderson fight in the comforts of his own home.
That is all. Phone Post

I don't know about that. But I could see a rematch. Phone Post

Bendo did more damage. Franky is going to be one punch drunk guy. Phone Post

Close close fight.  Hard to go wrong with almost any card.  FightMetric said R1 for Edgar and 2-5 for Henderson to arrive at 49-46 Henderson.  That's how I had it.

It was a close competitive fight, people screaming robbery don't know what robbery means.  Every close fight that goes in the opposite direction of your rooting interests is not a robbery.

Frankie's style of moving a ton, throwing a ton but with not a lot of power, getting TD's that he doesn't do much with, and taking a lot of damage in the process is going to lead to close decisions.  Edgar supporters screaming that he got ripped off have short term memories I think, he won the belt in a fight that most scored for his opponent.

They'll fight again, it may not be the next fight for both of them, but it'll happen in time.  What a great fight. 

J Cubed- u know how much I
Love Frankie :) It was close. That said I did give it to Henderson. Frankie had to do rematches after beating Penn and the draw with Maynard so if there is any bit of dispute, settle it with rematch. Only fair. I mean Dana thinks Edgar won. I am just really curious to hear what Joe has to say. Phone Post

Just called Joe and yep Benson still won Phone Post

You are an Edgar fan?!?!?  :-)   I wasn't referring to you...just reading a lot of robbery stuff which is disrespectful IMO.  Also disappointed that the MMA Media couldn't wait to harass Frankie about dropping to 45, dude was an eyelash away from setting the all time record for most successful LW defenses and the second he loses a razor close fight people want to know if he's gonna drop down?  JFC.

I think the fact that Edgar had to rematch Penn and Maynard works against him here, there is too much in the chute at LW to keep doing immediate rematches for every close title fight.  BJ got one because he's BJ and most thought he won the first fight, and Maynard got one because of the extremely rare draw.  This was just a close fight, Give Edgar somebody like Guida...high level guy coming off of a loss and if and when (in all likelihood he does) wins then we'll see you New Years 2013 weekend for Pettis/Bendo winner. 

I wouldn't mind seeing Edgar take a few months off TBH, he's taken a lot of shots in the last 14 months with an injury mixed in.

On the brighter side, that guy you watched last night was the real Hatsu Hioki, I'm not sure who that similar looking gentleman who showed up in October was.

jjj2121 i agree. It was very close.

All valid points my friend. And yeah, I was sporting my FE shirt last night :) I
Don't know if Frankie is the kind of guy who would just take off. Baring an injury like ribs. That just doesn't seem Like his personality IMO.
And yes!! Hatsu looked great! He looked how we all expected him to look against Roop. Can't wait to see him fight again!! Phone Post

^^

TY Sir.

jjj2121 - You are an Edgar fan?!?!?  :-)   I wasn't referring to you...just reading a lot of robbery stuff which is disrespectful IMO.  Also disappointed that the MMA Media couldn't wait to harass Frankie about dropping to 45, dude was an eyelash away from setting the all time record for most successful LW defenses and the second he loses a razor close fight people want to know if he's gonna drop down?  JFC.

I think the fact that Edgar had to rematch Penn and Maynard works against him here, there is too much in the chute at LW to keep doing immediate rematches for every close title fight.  BJ got one because he's BJ and most thought he won the first fight, and Maynard got one because of the extremely rare draw.  This was just a close fight, Give Edgar somebody like Guida...high level guy coming off of a loss and if and when (in all likelihood he does) wins then we'll see you New Years 2013 weekend for Pettis/Bendo winner. 

I wouldn't mind seeing Edgar take a few months off TBH, he's taken a lot of shots in the last 14 months with an injury mixed in.

On the brighter side, that guy you watched last night was the real Hatsu Hioki, I'm not sure who that similar looking gentleman who showed up in October was.

VTFU