Current situation RE: crazy girl I was dating.

This thread is intended to help me vent about my current romantic situation or lack there of, allow some of my OG brothers to get some laughs at my expense, and to soak up any advice solicited or otherwise.

So I started dating a girl whom I had been friends with for about 4 years. She and I were pretty close friends for a time then drifted apart for several reasons. Mainly because I was on house arrest at the time (not on it anymore) and she started to get into drugs. Well a few months ago she contacted me and said that she had left her husband who was also a junkie and was interested in attending NA meetings with me. I said of course she could come with me, she did and we began to rekindle our friendship. 

We become closer and closer the more time we spend together. She starts to date one of my best friends who I have been close with for over 15 years. I was cool with it because there were no romantic inclinations at this point. About a month after they start dating she begins telling me how much she loves me, how she is in love with me, how she has always wanted to be with me etc etc. Normally my first response would be something akin to "bros before hoes" but this girl was exceptionally hot (for me at least, pics to follow). I tell her that I feel the same way about her because I actually have always had a thing for her. We begin hanging out more and more and one thing leads to another ending up with us having glorious, passionate, love filled sex while she was still technically dating one of my close friends. I felt horrible about this, to an extent. Eventually she breaks it off with my friend and her and I begin dating. My friend was pretty pissed at me but we have since buried the hatchet.

The next two months are nothing short of magical with this girl. The sex is amazing. My family loves her, her family loves me, we get along amazingly well, spend every second of everyday that we are free together. Literally the best and most passionate relationship I have ever been in. We talk often about getting engaged, getting married, having children etc. Then seemingly out of nowhere she becomes very distant and cold toward me. I was very confused, upset, and to be quite honest scared. This girl meant the world to me, I had never fallen for a girl so hard, and all I wanted was to spend the rest of my life with her. I was deep, deep, deep in love with her. 

About a week after she became distant I get a call from her phone at 6am, it's her roommate on the phone crying, telling me that she thinks that my girlfriend (Spencer) had overdosed and was in the hospital. I race to the hospital to be by her side. Long story short she tried to kill herself by mixing heroin and Xanax in high quantities. She asphyxiated and was in a coma for about 36 hours. I was by her side the whole time, completely crazed and impossibly destroyed by what she had tried to do to herself. 

In the process of looking through her text messages to try to find out what she had taken I discovered much to my horror and disgust that she had been texting another guy and was planning on hanging out with him the night that all of this happened. While I was at the hospital a doctor pulled me aside and told me that Spencer tested positive for hepatitis C and said that I must always wear a condom with her. I had never worn a condom with her because she claimed she was allergic to latex. Thankfully I have since tested negative for hep c.  She came out of the coma with me by her side and I didn't bring the other guy up because I didn't want to stress her out at such a vulnerable time. She convinced the hospital staff several days later that she was not trying to kill herself and they released her to go back home.

I saw her the night she came home and she kissed me when I left her mothers and told me she loved me. After that she refused to talk to me or return my messages. Today she uploads a bunch of photos to Facebook of her with that other dude, kissing him and shit. I text her and she finally texts me back. She blames all of this on a mental disorder she was recently diagnosed with (borderline personality disorder) and claimed that she was crazy about me but just lost interest and couldn't bare to tell me because she knew how much it would hurt me. We somewhat made up over text. I told her I just want her to be happy and we told each other that we love one another and would always be there for each other regardless of the romantic situation.  

Anyways that's my fucked up life. Thought you guys might be interested to read about it. 

One love! 

Wow.

This is her.

Phone Post 3.0

That sucks man, but fuck you dodged a bullet. A life long bullet if you had gotten her pregnant or something. Phone Post 3.0

You know what will make you feel better? Posting pics in AD Phone Post

I am grateful for women like that, they make me appreciate my normal, boring life

Good luck to you, stay away from her

Private Joker - That sucks man, but fuck you dodged a bullet. A life long bullet if you had gotten her pregnant or something. Phone Post 3.0
That's the most AD pic I have unfortunately bro or I would! Phone Post 3.0

Also, you can have a false negative on Hep C. Depending on if your body has built up enough anti-bodies for a test to detect it may show negative. Get tested again in a few months and wear protection until then. Phone Post 3.0

Private Joker - Also, you can have a false negative on Hep C. Depending on if your body has built up enough anti-bodies for a test to detect it may show negative. Get tested again in a few months and wear protection until then. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks for the info bro, will do. Phone Post 3.0

The Loge -
Private Joker - That sucks man, but fuck you dodged a bullet. A life long bullet if you had gotten her pregnant or something. Phone Post 3.0

Dude,this is going to sound Cunty but she is poison. Some people are perpetual Fuck ups,they can't help it.

All the signs are pointing towhat you have to do. Cut her loose.

Time heals everything. Phone Post

My jimmy got bam bamm-ed -
The Loge -

Dude,this is going to sound Cunty but she is poison. Some people are perpetual Fuck ups,they can't help it.

All the signs are pointing towhat you have to do. Cut her loose.

Time heals everything. Phone Post

Doesn't sound cunty at all man. Honestly it's the same conclusion that I have reached on my own as well. Easier said than done of course. Goddamn voodoo punanny... Phone Post 3.0

This right here. You'll be better off in the long run. Don't be surprised if she wants you back within the next month. Do not take her back, she will only want you because she can't have you or she has no one else and is bored. Move on and go get you some strange. Phone Post

Fucking run Phone Post

"Mainly because I was on house arrest at the time (not on it anymore) and she started to get into drugs. Well a few months ago she contacted me and said that she had left her husband who was also a junkie and was interested in attending NA meetings with me."

lol, sorry but this is such a loser filled couple of sentences. I love being me.

I had a love of my life in that same situation. I just found out she died in January. She was married with kids....

Thanks for the read, that's a lot of experience for you. Build on it and use it to be aware of what you want in the future. We're allll just livin here Phone Post 3.0

Raekwon - "Mainly because I was on house arrest at the time (not on it anymore) and she started to get into drugs. Well a few months ago she contacted me and said that she had left her husband who was also a junkie and was interested in attending NA meetings with me."

lol, sorry but this is such a loser filled couple of sentences. I love being me.
And I love voting you down for being an asshole! Phone Post 3.0

Sorry bout your situation bro. There is a silver lining in you tapped some hot ass for a good bit but in the end you will realize that this was the best thing for you. There's no way u could make any kind of life with this chick and you will find a better girls soon

If you have tapped hot ass before you can damn sure do it again Phone Post 3.0

Fucking hoe. Phone Post 3.0

The girl is hot.

You got what you deserved. Be happy it wasn't worse.

I mean, come on, son!