Currently eating until i hate myself

Taco bell craving, no can defense. That's all. Phone Post 3.0

I hope there's a cheesy gordita crunch involved. Phone Post 3.0

you are really going to hate yourself when you wake up at 4:45am with shit cramps

DonkeyBiscuit - I hope there's a cheesy gordita crunch involved. Phone Post 3.0
They're absolutely is. Phone Post 3.0

There* Phone Post 3.0

baja gorditas gotta be on the list or stay home. I enjoy the new steak cantina burritos.

I want to post that taco bell meme but I would be a biter if I did. Phone Post 3.0

The kid working the mic kept asking after every single fucking item if I wanted anything else. It is almost like he was daring me. At first I thought "man, I should slow down." But then again he said "would you like anything else?" and I saw it as a direct challenge and kept ordering. 

Phone Post 3.0

Phuckles -
DonkeyBiscuit - I hope there's a cheesy gordita crunch involved. Phone Post 3.0
They're absolutely is. Phone Post 3.0
My dude. Phone Post 3.0

It's over. One bean and cheese burrito with no sauce, no onion, with double sour cream, one beefy 5-layer burrito, one steak gordita supreme, and one cheesy gordita crunch and I am done. I am not yet satiated though. WTF do i do now? do I tear into the frozen burritos in the back of the freezer? If I am going to eat until I hate myself I better do it with some fucking conviction. Man I wish I had a tombstone pizza right now. 

Just chill, man. Fuck that taco bell horseshit Phone Post 3.0

Cease this tomfoolery. Phone Post 3.0

Jits_n_Hoez - Cease this tomfoolery. Phone Post 3.0

Nah, it's cool. I put it into MyFitnessPal. People swear that it works. I put it in honestly so I am O.K.

Mihow - 
Phuckles - 

It's over. One bean and cheese burrito with no sauce, no onion, with double sour cream, one beefy 5-layer burrito, one steak gordita supreme, and one cheesy gordita crunch and I am done. I am not yet satiated though. WTF do i do now? do I tear into the frozen burritos in the back of the freezer? If I am going to eat until I hate myself I better do it with some fucking conviction. Man I wish I had a tombstone pizza right now. 

Hit up Denny's

Denny's is only good when you are wasted. In other words, Denny's sucks. 

VU for Louis CK reference Phone Post 3.0

Eat until you are a Sloan!

Guys it's okay, I put it in MFP. 

Phuckles -

Only four items. Goddamn rookie. Phone Post 3.0