Currently in Daly City, CA..

Stopped here to rest, doing some produce deliveries in the area. Gonna pass out in the car in a bit. How was everyone's night? Phone Post 3.0

Sorry to hear.

Lol. How's the fog? Phone Post 3.0

It's nice to be honest, after driving in the hot ass sun all morning/day.. the chill breeze is nice haha. Phone Post 3.0

Lived there a year until I couldn't take it anymore. Right about now I'd be jogging over to the In-N-Out/Krispy Kreme combo. Phone Post 3.0

Sennin - Lived there a year until I couldn't take it anymore. Right about now I'd be jogging over to the In-N-Out/Krispy Kreme combo. Phone Post 3.0
The area doesn't look too bad. Went for a small walk a bit earlier. Parked near a Lucky California grocery store. Seems I'm in the Asian part of town. Phone Post 3.0

Is there a Jollibee out in the parking lot? I lived a block away from there. Phone Post 3.0

Sennin - Is there a Jollibee out in the parking lot? I lived a block away from there. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah haha there is. Phone Post 3.0

Jambo888 -
VTFU Phone Post 3.0

The Mitch Mitchell Experience -
iALPHA -
Sennin - Lived there a year until I couldn't take it anymore. Right about now I'd be jogging over to the In-N-Out/Krispy Kreme combo. Phone Post 3.0
The area doesn't look too bad. Went for a small walk a bit earlier. Parked near a Lucky California grocery store. Seems I'm in the Asian part of town. Phone Post 3.0
By "Asian part of town" do you mean "in town"? Phone Post 3.0
Pretty much, but he's actually dead center in flip central. Phone Post 3.0

If there's a group of Filipinos out always Assume one has a machete Phone Post 3.0

iALPHA -
Guess so? Never been here in this area. Phone Post 3.0

Little Manilla - nice.

iALPHA -
iALPHA -
How long you in the area? Phone Post 3.0

I got many peeps up in Fogdown DC

Steve Hogers - If there's a group of Filipinos out always Assume one has a machete Phone Post 3.0
It's civilized here. Pocket Knife and an asp. Phone Post 3.0

Sennin - 
Steve Hogers - If there's a group of Filipinos out always Assume one has a machete Phone Post 3.0

RPBs and Bigalante Crips, too?

How do you like driving? How far do you usually drive?

I think at some point in my life I would like to do long hauls. Phone Post 3.0

Sennin -
iALPHA -
iALPHA -
How long you in the area? Phone Post 3.0
Just for the night. Phone Post 3.0

J Macc 01 -
Sennin - 

RPBs and Bigalante Crips, too?
Dunno, never hung around with the gangbangers TBH. Phone Post 3.0