Curse of Chucky Trailer (vid)

October 8, 2013

Only a matter of time before this was gonna get made by the current Gen filmakers....

I can't wait to see what they do with Hellraiser....

Straight to DVD? WTF? This movie would've made millions at the box office like it was... child's play. Phone Post

When I was a kid, I saw Childs Play in tv. Ever since then, Chucky was my literal worst nightmare. Whenever I was scared, I was scared of Chucky. The closet had to be close at night because of Chucky. It was terrible. I plan to face my fears soon. Phone Post 3.0

For some reason i thought they were doinv a CP remake. Phone Post

Are they serious? Phone Post

Nitecrawler - 
The Topester - 

Straight to DVD? WTF? This movie would've made millions at the box office like it was... child's play. Phone Post

Hahahaha holy fuck that gif, perfect!!

BillyRayChubbs -

Only a matter of time before this was gonna get made by the current Gen filmakers....

I can't wait to see what they do with Hellraiser....

This is written and directed by the same guy who wrote the original. Phone Post 3.0

Chael Sonnen Money - When I was a kid, I saw Childs Play in tv. Ever since then, Chucky was my literal worst nightmare. Whenever I was scared, I was scared of Chucky. The closet had to be close at night because of Chucky. It was terrible. I plan to face my fears soon. Phone Post 3.0

I thought I was the only one. I could watch Jason, Freddy or Mikey Myers like it was no thing, but Chucky scared the shit out of me.

Meh.

Never a big CP fan.

I'd pay to see a new Hellraiser by a new gen director though. Phone Post 3.0

Looks decent Phone Post 3.0

SAW CHILDS PLAY WHEN I WAS ABOUT 8YRS OLD......MY BROTHER AND HIS BUDDY TORMENTED ME WITH A DOLL THAT LOOKED JUST LIKE HIM. THEY WOULD PUT A FLASHLIGHT BEHIND ITS HEAD SO ITS FACE LIT UP AND WAKE ME UP HOLDING IT OVER MY FACE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. THEY DID IT QUITE OFTEN...TERRIFIED THE SHIT OUT OF ME.....I FINALLY GOT FED UP PUMPED MY BB RIFLE ABOUT 10 TIMES AND SHOT MY BROTHER IN THE LEG ONE NIGHT. HE NEVER DID IT AGAIN.

Can't wait for this!! I was actually chucky for Halloween a couple years ago, I'll see if I can find the pic on my laptop Phone Post 3.0

I got my first ever blowjob while watching a Chucky movie. I think it was Bride of Chucky. Romantic.

Five stars. Phone Post

Sounds like they got Brad Douriff again for the voice. The scream was just as it used to be.

UGCTT_Capnsavem - Meh.

Never a big CP fan.

I'd pay to see a new Hellraiser by a new gen director though. Phone Post 3.0
Me too. Except Rob zombie. Never again. Phone Post 3.0

They are still planning a reboot, this a sequel to Childs play 3 it retcons the series as if bride and seed of chucky never happened. Phone Post 3.0

I don't know how I overcame my fear of chucky when I was a kid, but I did it. Phone Post 3.0