Curse words!

Who is it?  Which one of you mother fuckers is gunna step up

and remind me who I lost a year SN bet to?  Wasnt expecting Connor to win, god damn that was quick

Jimmy fastener Phone Post 3.0

The Black Cheez - Jimmy fastener Phone Post 3.0

Better than Dynamic Wrassler

Don't sweat it. I think 98% of the members here would of bet their house Conor wouldn't KO Aldo in the all time fastest KO in a title fight ever! Aldo says he never watched a Conor fight... Maybe he was really telling the truth and had no idea the left was going lay him out?... Very unlikely but I cannot come up with any other explanation for what I just watched after waiting soooo long.......

Shorebreaker 420. I just bumped it for you. It's in koolaid drinkers thread. Aldo Conor sn bets or something like that Phone Post 3.0

Casual Kiwi - Shorebreaker 420. I just bumped it for you. It's in koolaid drinkers thread. Aldo Conor sn bets or something like that Phone Post 3.0
This, for one year ! Phone Post 3.0

WhatMyMouthDoo Phone Post 3.0

iLoveBigPeniz Phone Post 3.0

Throwing out some ideas for tomorrow, will report back after some sleep Phone Post 3.0

Casual Kiwi - Shorebreaker 420. I just bumped it for you. It's in koolaid drinkers thread. Aldo Conor sn bets or something like that Phone Post 3.0

Word, I couldnt remember and hate when people bail on shit like this.  Its just a SN for fucks sake

TQN offering to buy his name back for a couple hundo was fucking hilarious

Jimmy Wrassler -
Casual Kiwi - Shorebreaker 420. I just bumped it for you. It's in koolaid drinkers thread. Aldo Conor sn bets or something like that Phone Post 3.0

Word, I couldnt remember and hate when people bail on shit like this.  Its just a SN for fucks sake

New name

CucumberGayBoy Phone Post 3.0

ShoreBreaker420 -
Jimmy Wrassler -

New name

1year bro, lol Phone Post 3.0

ShoreBreaker420 -
ShoreBreaker420 -
Jimmy Wrassler -

New name

1year bro, lol Phone Post 3.0
Seriously? You win a 1 year sn bet and that's the best you could come up with? Phone Post 3.0

Whats up with mods changing all these thread titles? Phone Post 3.0

ShoreBreaker420 -
Jimmy Wrassler -

New name

You started off strong, then …what happened? You can do better.

Long Leprechaun Log

WhoPeedinmyluckycharms Phone Post 3.0

I nominate Twigs and Berries Phone Post 3.0

Ttt ! Phone Post 3.0

UnluckyCharms, imo Phone Post 3.0

Title made me smile =)

and TTT

RickStorm -

Title made me smile =)

and TTT

Likely story

Just change OPs name to AsGodAsMyWitness,NeverAgain and we're cool Rick Phone Post 3.0