Curtis Blaydes No Beard... šŸ™Š

Blaydes looks much better without the beard, less rapy

I disagreeā€¦

He looks like a black Elvis Primate hybrid with no beard.

Keep the beard Curtis, Do Ur thing brotha

4 Likes

Thatā€™s who he looks like.

The sexual deviant Brett Rogers

Rogers-Brett-SF17-3

Rogers was arrested for sexual misconduct after allegedly groping two men in Saint Paul, Minnesota according to criminal complaints obtained from Minnesota Second Judicial District Court. On November 15, 2016 at the George Latimer Central Library, Rogers grabbed the crotch area of a library employeeā€™s pants and penis while riding the elevator. The man reportedly slapped Rogersā€™s hand away and asked what he was doing. Rogers said nothing to the man and left the elevator as soon as the door opened.[22] In another incident on November 22, 2016, Rogers grabbed a manā€™s hand and pulled it toward his groin after asking the man if he wanted to go hang out or go to an apartment Rogers lived in.

On January 4, 2017, Rogers asked a man next to his urinal stall to go into another stall for a sex act to be performed on him from Rogers. After the man declined, Rogers grabbed the manā€™s buttocks as he was still using the urinal. The man made a quick exit and later called the police and had a written statement filed.[23]

While at the Ramsey County Jail, a former cellmate also accused Rogers of sexual assault. Rogers allegedly groped his cellmateā€™s penis through the prison uniform pants twice while the cellmate slept. The cellmate did not call for the guards, because he feared Rogers would hurt him, describing Rogers as ā€œthe biggest and strongest dude in the jailā€. Rogers told jail officers that he tapped the cellmateā€™s leg, but he did not fondle him. Rogers said that when he talks to people, he touches or taps them, referring to it as ā€œa black thing.ā€

2 Likes
3 Likes

You guys are m-m-mean.

1 Like

Damn bruh

The thing that endeared him to me was his speech impediment. Getting picked on prolly what caused him to learn how to fight. Dudes a beast.

1 Like

Some have got no neck. Heā€™s got no chin! Beard is a decoy

It was just an attempt at humor. Iā€™m a Blaydes fan myself. I too think heā€™s a beast and want to see him do well.

1 Like

Looks like Rumble Johnsons older brother.
I have a beard, but only because when I shave it, my roundish face makes me look like a fuckin Ninja Turtle.
O to be handsomeā€¦