Curtis Low played on a flathead shovel

1 Like

I dig that video. It’s groundbreaking. 

1 Like

This is great. I love when people do awesome shit. Love this song. 

HillboFrateTrane -

He has good fills

Yeah, that guy is very good. I think I've seen some of his videos before.

Here's a different take on shovel guitar.

1) fuck that guy. He has a bunch of different vids all timed "WORLDS BEST GUITAR PLAYER"
2) Meh. A million people had made diddly bo's from all sort of shit. I dont know if the fact its a metal shovel does anything to help slide/resonance (resenator) sound, or if it would sound the same on a 2x4

3) he's an ok slide player. there are millions out there. Both the slide and lapsteel FB groups I belong to have dudes posting better players for 16 to 80

HillboFrateTrane -

what ground do you think he broke?

unless you mean literally, using the shove as intended

Lol @ the hair flow...

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 
HillboFrateTrane -

LOL

HillboFrateTrane - 

Deep, man, that's deep.

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 

1) fuck that guy. He has a bunch of different vids all timed "WORLDS BEST GUITAR PLAYER"
2) Meh. A million people had made diddly bo's from all sort of shit. I dont know if the fact its a metal shovel does anything to help slide/resonance (resenator) sound, or if it would sound the same on a 2x4

3) he's an ok slide player. there are millions out there. Both the slide and lapsteel FB groups I belong to have dudes posting better players for 16 to 80

I don't give a fuck if you can make something out of a potato. With an attitude like yours, you'll have no place in a jam session.

2 Likes

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -

Screen name does not check out. Because in this case it certainly seems like you do, indeed, give a fuck.

Thrill Hammer -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -

Screen name does not check out. Because in this case it certainly seems like you do, indeed, give a fuck.

that dont just rubs me the wrong way

Upperdog -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 

I don't give a fuck if you can make something out of a potato. With an attitude like yours, you'll have no place in a jam session.

that douche posts vids and names them "worlds greatest guitar player", and I have a attidude?? lol

The sound of that guitar is cool. You can almost hear the wind of that post going over DILLIGAFs head

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -
HillboFrateTrane -

unless you mean literally, using the shove as intended

You made my night, bro. 

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -
Upperdog -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 

that douche posts vids and names them "worlds greatest guitar player", and I have a attidude?? lol

Did you kick a puppy before you posted this?

Mountain Medic -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -
Upperdog -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 

Did you kick a puppy before you posted this?

stole candy from a baby too