Custom Characters Thread

OK I was hoping to make this thread about all the different custom characters you guys have made and how to make them. I dont have my copy yet but after work I am making a ken shamrock right away. we should all try to make a legend from the early UFCs and post them on this thread. will keep you guys updated on the ken project!

I have some requests:

harold howard

joe son

keith hackney(could be a legends match with joe)

art jimmerson

luckily ferrozo is already made

im also making a character with zero wrestling called frank shamrock!

ok fagits im gonna make ken in a bit!!

http://ufc-caf.com/ for all requests of fighters not included in the game

the CAF mode isnt what i would call deep

Giorgos - http://ufc-caf.com/ for all requests of fighters not included in the game

cool thx I will check that out later. created my ken last night, took me forever but I think he looks pretty good. anyone have tips on how to submit someone without them escaping? do I have to try over and over or can I just catch him?

plz help I cant land a leglock for the life of me!

"plz help I cant land a leglock for the life of me!"

Neither can Ken ShamrocK

maybe you should try watching some pancrase!!

The CAF is okay. I wish that the training was more indepth. Also, why can't I use the same fighter and fight in multiple weight classes? Why can't I actually choose which techinques I want to put in my Training vid. And Why the fuck is my guy dressed in full fight gear when I attend a show or autograph signing?

It's an okay game. I can't complain too too much. There is a lot wrong with it, but at least I get to beat the shit out people with AS, WS, and my Rampage.

I agree kyle, the sparring sessions get old fast. still this is the first game and they got the gameplay pretty damn good, only up from here

I most certainly hope so. I have my fingers crossed that EA will apply the innovation of Fight Night to the MMA realm soon. I'd be happy sacrificing names for a quality game.

" im also making a character with zero wrestling called frank shamrock!"

LOL

"And Why the fuck is my guy dressed in full fight gear when I attend a show or autograph signing?"

I thought the same thing. Its like when you watch a tv show that shows a wrestling practice and the coach is wearing a singlet.