Cut Michael Johnson ?

stanneh - After what he said to Justin gethje I can't help but laugh at the idea he could end up demoted to wsof.

What did he say?

No. KKMs think that MMA is about wins and losses, when that’s just one aspect. It is more about HOW to win or loss. Since you’re a KKM, you may not understand this yet.

If it was about wins, than explain Randy Couture, BJ Penn, Nate Diaz, Micky Ward, Arturo Gatti, etc.

MJ is young and has many more good fights with him and he can compete at the highest level in the division.

Your thread has bad AIDs, OP.

Young. Has big wins. Will fight anyone. Aggressive and exciting. Has great fights. Not getting cut. 

Ramon Maroni -
ufc40GotMeHooked - Not my first account Sherlock

And was lurking here from about 2005

what are you’re other SN’s?

Can’t remember had a few and not really been on this site in about two years before this account

ausgepicht - No. KKMs think that MMA is about wins and losses, when that's just one aspect. It is more about HOW to win or loss. Since you're a KKM, you may not understand this yet.

If it was about wins, than explain Randy Couture, BJ Penn, Nate Diaz, Micky Ward, Arturo Gatti, etc.

MJ is young and has many more good fights with him and he can compete at the highest level in the division.

Worst poster on here by far

Yea it’s not looking good for MJ, Bellator in the future?

ufc40GotMeHooked - 
ausgepicht - No. KKMs think that MMA is about wins and losses, when that's just one aspect. It is more about HOW to win or loss. Since you're a KKM, you may not understand this yet.

Translation: “Damnit, I want this thread to be about me!!! My vagina is sore and I have a boo-boo on my feelings. I hope everyone acknowledges my playing the victim and virtue signals me back to health!”

What are you going to do about it?

NOTHING BUT CRY!

HAHAHAHA!

ufc40GotMeHooked -
GOAT St. Pierre - No. He's compellingly capable.
1-5 in his last 6 fights says otherwise

Cretard

Yeah cres a retard, loves the ufc so these fags adore him. Id cut him, bellator would be better suited.

ausgepicht -
ufc40GotMeHooked - 

Translation: “Damnit, I want this thread to be about me!!! My vagina is sore and I have a boo-boo on my feelings. I hope everyone acknowledges my playing the victim and virtue signals me back to health!”

What are you going to do about it?

NOTHING BUT CRY!

HAHAHAHA!

Hey its the hypocrite pussy. You have been called out for being a fucking liar, you have no credibility. Laughing stock of this place.

A 15er and 16er bashing CRE not even his current screen name but everyone knows who he is. Oh and spends most of his time railing on BLAF for not signing Askren.

Hooked on 40 and Shane you guys are tools and if you want to meet on the mat to figure it out let me know. Some of us “trane ufc” as well. 

What is with some people bringing up cutting a fighter after a few tough losses. Johnson is game, fights the best guys and can still make a run. Look at Dos Anjos for instance. But yeah OP let’s cut him 

Ausbitch is the worst poster on here and also seems like a piece of shit bully. Bro give it up, it’s been 17 years 

Pulling a member since card is one of the most pathetic things to ever come across this board.

like how much of a loser do you have to be in real life to use that.   Only feel pity and someone lives their life like this.   Aushwith is the definition of loser 

Exciting fighter with an entertaining style hopefully he gets another fight.

Who gives a fuck about his record, any fight he’s in is going to be exciting.you need people like that in the division to show how good his potential opponents are.

He reminds me of Will Brooks in that he has the skills on paper but in the octagon, he can’t sustain it for 3 rounds…he has fpgreat hands but perhaps he needs to hold them back and use he wrestling a bit?

Bet against him when he fought Diaz. Bet against him when he fought Gatche and just bet against him last night , guy loves making me money!! 

Tough guy. Fell in love with his hands and got a bit of the Rashaditis. Hope he sticks around as he's never in a boring fight.

What a stupid statement. Why cut him would you not watch him fight again? 

I don't really care what someones record is, if they are always in entertaining fights the record means nothing. We all watch to be entertained, not to be put to sleep by fights which sums up most of the card last night.