Cut off friend zoner with NO exceptions?

Or do you have 1 or so that you keep in contact with every now and then because you think "if at all possible..." ?

Just think about how they really feel about you. "Oh, that's just grady, he's just my freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeend".

lol

better yet friendzone her. tell her about all the chicks your banging and how shes such a good friend for being there for you and giving you advice.

Ask her to set you up with some chicks or dump her ass to the curb. Phone Post 3.0

akira323 - better yet friendzone her. tell her about all the chicks your banging and how shes such a good friend for being there for you and giving you advice.

this^

I guess I am the exception to the rule, but I have banged a bunch of girls who put me in the friend zone.

Jesus Quintana - I guess I am the exception to the rule, but I have banged a bunch of girls who put me in the friend zone.
I would argue that you were never truly friend zoned then. You were "dick in a glass case" zoned. Phone Post 3.0

I've got a couple hot friend zoned girls, but they've all hooked me up with friends, gotten me laid, etc... then they want to hear about it, then they don't fuck me...

the struggle is real

Sulking after you've been friend zoned is a really weak move. Keep all the hot platonic girl friends you can. There is nothing girls like more than setting up their single guy friends, and new girls you meet are immediately disarmed and relax if they see you have healthy relationships with women.

Your pride is telling you to tell her to fuck off, but in the long run it's a smart move to suck it up, brush it off, and act like it's her loss.

akira323 - better yet friendzone her. tell her about all the chicks your banging and how shes such a good friend for being there for you and giving you advice.
I fucking love doing this. It usually leaves them completely baffled. I have even gone out of my way to tell a girl that she is "like one of the guys." It drives them nuts. Phone Post 3.0

P_WEYLAND -
akira323 - better yet friendzone her. tell her about all the chicks your banging and how shes such a good friend for being there for you and giving you advice.
This is really the best way to get any girl. Phone Post 3.0
Exactly. I do it to women at my university and it blindsides them because they're so used to being put on a pedestal by every guy. Phone Post 3.0

akira323 - better yet friendzone her. tell her about all the chicks your banging and how shes such a good friend for being there for you and giving you advice.

Like some friendzoned dork will have the balls to pull that off. You can't bluff that shit. When I bang hot poon, other chicks know because of how my big pee pee taste, not because I tell them.

devils advocate - It's really amazing that some people just can't fathom being friends with a girl simply because you have same interests or you can learn something from her. It's like if you cant fuck her she can't possibly have any other value. Perfect illustration of societal misogyny in action Phone Post 3.0

This.

Eggbert - Here's the thing about having a hot girl as a friend. They either introduce you to their friends or they cock block you. They don't want you but no be else can have you. If she introduces you to her single friends keep her around. If she's the second you build a giant catapult, pop that butch in the bucket and launch her off in to orbit Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0

I had a group of friends when I was 17-18 it was really just me and my best friend at the time and a group of girls one was his GF the other 3 were her 2 friends and sister. Before it was said and done I banged everyone of the chicks in the group! The only one I didn't was my friends GF and I even could of her after they broke up cause she went crazy when we turned 18 first and started hitting clubs. The last one I didn't bang till my mid 20's! There is always hope to bang a friend that's a girl. The key is don't become their really good friend just stay in contact and hang out here and there and more often then not a bang session will occur. Btw I'm by no means a really good looking guy and one if the chicks had every dude that knew her trying to bang her and I still got it. Persistence is key! Never give up friendzoners! Phone Post 3.0

Sex Chicken -

Sulking after you've been friend zoned is a really weak move. Keep all the hot platonic girl friends you can. There is nothing girls like more than setting up their single guy friends, and new girls you meet are immediately disarmed and relax if they see you have healthy relationships with women.

Your pride is telling you to tell her to fuck off, but in the long run it's a smart move to suck it up, brush it off, and act like it's her loss.

Bingo and you will probably tag them one day anyway if you have any game at all. Phone Post 3.0

devils advocate - It's really amazing that some people just can't fathom being friends with a girl simply because you have same interests or you can learn something from her. It's like if you cant fuck her she can't possibly have any other value. Perfect illustration of societal misogyny in action Phone Post 3.0

ITS NOT THAT..........ITS THE FACT THAT WOMEN HAVE NOTHING INTERESTING TO SAY...........AND THEN WHEN THEY DO TALK.....I JUST WANT TO SHOVE MY DICK IN THEIR FACE TO SHUT THEM THE FUCK UP................

It's really amazing that some people just can't fathom that being friendzoned is different than being friends.

robhustle - 

It's really amazing that some people just can't fathom that being friendzoned is different than being friends.

true!