Cut Throat Fight Gear Is Awesome!

the rash guards will be $40 here is the link

http://www.cutthroatfightgear.com/products/product_details.asp?prodID=13

Nice t-shirt designs

The pics in the site arent the best, I am still trying to work out some bugs. I am thinking by the end of the week the site should be fully functional with pics of front and back of the t-shirts.

Mike do not forget , we are the first for those!!!

tt mf'n t!

thanks for keeping this at the top

Anyone see Serafin -vs- Monson?

Jeff looks like he is going to be a force to be reckon with in the future.

cdranka, thanks for the compliment about my wife... it certainly helps having her there selling there for me. At times I come back to the table to check on her and there is a few guys talking to her that disappear the minute I get there... I dont mind that guys hit on my wife when we are at events and she is at the table, but they make it so obvious when they walk away so quick when I show up.

Huge props to Cut Throat!!!

Are you saying you frighten people? I could see how that happens.

yeah.... all 140lbs of me.... real scarry

Tai OToshi is that for me!!! If it is click on my name!!

Jeff Serafin is a force to be reckoned with now

I know who you are. Let's keep this to the top!

ttt for Mike! :)

Ps. Did you receive my email?

TTT

Keep your eyes peeled for the new Team Coroner shirts by Cut Throat. They are gonna be great.

ttt

TTT!!!

the Coroner T shirts are bad ass, they will be making their first appearence in Madison this Friday

ttt for Cut Throat Fight Gear!!

I just got my shorts from "CUT THROAT FIGHT GEAR" and these shorts are brand new!! ( nobody has even seen them yet) Man let me tell everybody they are the shit! I ordered them with out even knowing what they would look like. I had them special ordered for my kids. They will be the first ones to wear them for naga if you do not take my advice! Man I have to say Mike you out did yourself.. Go to Cutthroatfightgear.com and give him an email for more info....

ttt

ttt