Cut Weidman

Usada and IV bans got him good. 

Might as well move up to LHW, it's a pretty shallow division now. Shoot, Manua is now 3rd ranked, couple of fights will have Chris in the top 10 easy. 

Cut him. 

Bellator gains an interesting name and maybe he can win their belt, rebuild and raise his stock and return to UFC as a bigger deal. 

He should want to leave so he can come back once he does things that make us want that. 

Amagov_Couldve_Been_King -

Usada and IV bans got him good. 

Might as well move up to LHW, it's a pretty shallow division now. Shoot, Manua is now 3rd ranked, couple of fights will have Chris in the top 10 easy. 

If he isnt totally ruined mentally and physically after these last 3 fights, we know he can at least beat his boy Villante who is like number 15, he could beat the ghost of Lil Nog by lay n pray at this point, he could beat Corey Anderson, OSP, potentially wrestle fuck Manuwa, that Volkan guy etc.

This all based on him having the cardio for more than a few take downs after he no longer has to cut a lot of weight. Then again, he has dropped size, seemingly has worse cardio than ever, and has now been finished in 3 fights, so this may be a long shot now. 

I hate Weidman as much as the next guy...

He lost because of an instant replay in A STATE THAT DOESNT ALLOW INSTANT REPLAYS!!!

When there's an injustice done and these incompetent at best commissions get to slide because it happened to a fighter we don't give a shit about and we wrote it off as karma.  Don't bitch when the same idiotic commission ruins a fighter's career you do care about.

AnotherDecision -
Mutant - He needs a step down in competition and needs time to recover from these concussions.

well he first loss in a title fight, that lost to a top 5 guy that someone outside the top 5...so he has taken steps down in competition. next he fights someone outside of the top 10, if he loses that he gets cut, period. he is not a needle mover.

Lol you're a fucking loser. What's the deal with people on here caring about "needle movers" like you have a financial interested in PPV buys. Chris comes to fight and is a normal, good, family Guy. Since you clearly care about how the UFC does overall, you should want someone like Chris to represent...Let me guess though, you seem more like the type of fan that gets rock hard to manufacture rivalries, being conceded, and energy drinks flying through the air. The UFC and most recent fans are truly bottom feeders.

He's lost 3..

1. He got owned in his fight with rockhold.. 100%

2. He was winning and doing very well against Romero until he got caught with that monstrous knee.(im surprised it didn't take his damn head off)

3. Loses this fight do to a complete shit fiasco... the illegal call shouldve stood due to "No replays"... got his 5 minutes and continued the fight.

I don't like Weidman.. but in no universe does he deserve to get cut. He's top 5 in a division full of killers.

AllNightLong - He's lost 3..

2. He was winning and doing very well against Romero until he got caught with that monstrous knee.(im surprised it didn't take his damn head off)

3. Loses this fight do to a complete shit fiasco... the illegal call shouldve stood due to "No replays"... got his 5 minutes and continued the fight.

I don't like Weidman.. but in no universe does he deserve to get cut. He's top 5 in a division full of killers.
I should reword this..

I'm not a fan of Weidman**

Seems like a very likeable guy though.

GoldbergsAdderall -
AnotherDecision -
Mutant - He needs a step down in competition and needs time to recover from these concussions.

well he first loss in a title fight, that lost to a top 5 guy that someone outside the top 5...so he has taken steps down in competition. next he fights someone outside of the top 10, if he loses that he gets cut, period. he is not a needle mover.

Lol you're a fucking loser. What's the deal with people on here caring about "needle movers" like you have a financial interested in PPV buys. Chris comes to fight and is a normal, good, family Guy. Since you clearly care about how the UFC does overall, you should want someone like Chris to represent...Let me guess though, you seem more like the type of fan that gets rock hard to manufacture rivalries, being conceded, and energy drinks flying through the air. The UFC and most recent fans are truly bottom feeders.

He's still your boy

AllNightLong - He's lost 3..

I don't get your logic for number 3. 

Your argument that a wrongful call should've been made because there's no replays makes no sense. 

Apart from the fact the ref didn't see the replay but was informed of the wrongful call, it was a wrongful call. Surely this fight just validated that the rule for no replays make no sense, why should a wrong decision be held?

explodin - 

I hate Weidman as much as the next guy...

He lost because of an instant replay in A STATE THAT DOESNT ALLOW INSTANT REPLAYS!!!

When there's an injustice done and these incompetent at best commissions get to slide because it happened to a fighter we don't give a shit about and we wrote it off as karma.  Don't bitch when the same idiotic commission ruins a fighter's career you do care about.

But the fight was stopped by the doctors over something Weidman said to them. The only other option would have been a NC

Would that have been fair to Mousasi who did nothing wrong?

Weidman only has himself to blame. Wether he was conscious over the decision or not, he tried to game the system and it blew up in his face

He still seemed fucked up in post fight interview IMO

TheDecider -

Dude was slurring his words big time.  He was fucked up.

He was def slurring, he needs some time off and come back at 205