Cuts / Thin skin HELP!

increase his dioxin consumption by 3000 times. he should have skin like leather

j/k don't do that

"Surely that will soften the skin, not toughen it up?"

Soft skin is going to take a hit better than dry skin, no?

Tea tree oil.

"They have Horse products for skin strengthening..You can get them at most Medical outlets or even Health stores."

Neatsfoot Oil?

How come no Greenname Ian?

Baz

Thanks for all the sdvice guys.

more if you have it.

"How come no Greenname Ian?"

lol, i never noticed... Hey Kirik, you not think I'm a good enough fighter to get a Greenname? ;o)

i'm a bluenamer, it gives me the power to post pictures... but I dont know how, ha ha

(too many shots to the head)

Sweet Almond Oil (bodyshop), has helped certain areas of the skin to be tougher, but it may be a bit too rich and greasy causing spots if used on the face.

Women use it to prevent tearing when giving birth, and it works, but I won't  go into details.

No idea if this will work, but you could try surgical spirits. Should be able to find it in any pharmacy. It’s what footballers use on their feet to toughen up the skin so it won’t blister. I used to use it when I rowed at school, to calluses my hands. Worked really well. Only problem is I have no idea what it would do to your face. He may end up with big fucking calluses all over his forehead!

But it will deffo toughen up his skin =)

I would say Cocoa Butter to make the skin more softer and elastic, and some good ole sun. Nothing like the sun to toughen the skin. But living in England, I know there isn't much sun...I lived in Leeds 6 years.

Vitamin E supplementation?

Why does Ian have a blue name now ??

"It's time for your fighter to find a new profession."

I hope your joking about this.. if not your a very dramatic person arnt you!!!

"Why does Ian have a blue name now ??"

fuck me, why all the fuss about the colour of my name... who cares?

shave without shaving cream. just water. it's made my skin tougher. also wash it with a rough washcloth, the friction and resultant healing should toughen it up.

any time i have a cut i use vit E oil on it, the healing is much more rapid.

I'm not sure on helping the skin, but I recommned using New Skin for covering the cut

Why do you say it sucks? It works well for me.

"fuck me, why all the fuss about the colour of my name... who cares?"

Because Green is the colour for fighters. I think you've more than earned that right.

ttt

Somebody give Ian a green name. He has definitly earned it.

ttt

"Because Green is the colour for fighters. I think you've more than earned that right."

Shit, now I understand. I'm just some english punk that knows nothing about name colours thats all.

Just a respect thing Ian. I hope you didn't take my intial post the wrong way.

Your name was green before and now all of a sudden blue. I was simply curious why...

Best of luck in the new year. :)