CV19 mostly kills people with houses? Bums?

Seems like a lot more people with homes die more than the homeless people

Driving around the city I see homeless all piled up together doing drugs and socializing. Makes you wonder why they aren't all dead from the Coronavirus after the last few months?

they don't have good isolating options and they don't have a bunch of money to spend on masks and gloves(ppe)

how are they doing so well ??

MMA Experience -

Driving around the city I see homeless all piled up together doing drugs and socializing. Makes you wonder why they aren't all dead from the Coronavirus after the last few months?

they don't have good isolating options and they don't have a bunch of money to spend on masks and gloves(ppe)

Maybe it's their immune system from living outside with elements ?

They have stronger immune systems than people with houses ?

Or maybe being in an enclosed environment like a house or office setting for an extended period of time with someone who has it is more likely to spread it. 

The homeless have immune systems of the gods.

1. They're outdoors and not inhaling recirculated common air with multiple people. 

2. The homeless are much much more likely to die from something else like drug ODs. 

3. People avoid the homeless. Homeless people are loners or very tribal since they have to resort to force to protect their remaining property. 

New York's urban life is unique to the country. Nowhere is close to them on population density in significant numbers or relies on public transit. People are still using the subways there, because they basically need to.

DaveFu -

1. They're outdoors and not inhaling recirculated common air with multiple people. 

2. The homeless are much much more likely to die from something else like drug ODs. 

3. People avoid the homeless. Homeless people are loners or very tribal since they have to resort to force to protect their remaining property. 

New York's urban life is unique to the country. Nowhere is close to them on population density in significant numbers or relies on public transit. People are still using the subways there, because they basically need to.

Yah but we had to shut down our whole economy and stay inside because this virus is so dangerous 

were we given the wrong information ?

what about homeless people eating out of the trash with spit and who knows what in there ? They can't get CV from that ?

i would think drugged out people would be easy pickings for a virus like CV that just destroyed America's economy 

It doesn't make any sense at all

I'm not talking about New York's homeless, I just saw 50 bums doing drugs and hanging out next to a park in Honolulu 

Is it the whole worlds homeless that isn't getting hurt like the workforce of each country ?

1 Like

Captain Canuck -

So immune system is the way to beat CV19 and not isolating indoors with masks and gloves ?

1 Like

Incomplete information is highly likely to be inaccurate and subject to revision. As someone who has been in the military intelligence field and dealt with civilian worldwide crisis management in the maritime field, it happens. Our leaders in politics, business, and the media (business) are selfish, they want to minimize their accountability and use any opportunity to maximize their personal gains. Nevermind we're a little over 6 months away from an increasingly devisive presidential election. Nobody wants to be the "bad guy" in this and everyone wants to to use it to get ahead by making their opponents lose ground.  

1 Like

MMA Experience - 
Captain Canuck -

So immune system is the way to beat CV19 and not isolating indoors with masks and gloves ?

Yes.

Some guy on the interwebz said homeless people have amazing immune systems.

Therefore, you can assume it is scientifically valid, and then take the leap an apply it to the current covid issue.

You're welcome.

Wait, why do we believe they are not dying?

Also, one could argue that since they're not being treated in large numbers, no one is incentivized to say their deaths were Covid related. 

Homeless don't travel or interact with travelers?

Being outside is definatley a factor.

It only kills 1% of people. When they get sick, 100 of them crawl into a cardboard box with a bottle vodka and 99 of them crawl back out a few days later. You shouldn’t expect a visually discernible difference in population. 

Doesn't sunlight kill the coronavirus in a matter of minutes?

Whilel the coronavirus can stay indoors on a surface  for days

MMA Experience -
MMA Experience -

Maybe it's their immune system from living outside with elements ?

They have stronger immune systems than people with houses ?

Talking to yourself?

VHStapefan -

Doesn't sunlight kill the coronavirus in a matter of minutes?

Whilel the coronavirus can stay indoors on a surface  for days

This.

Go outside so you don't die.

Captain Canuck -
MMA Experience - 
Captain Canuck -

Yes.

Some guy on the interwebz said homeless people have amazing immune systems.

Therefore, you can assume it is scientifically valid, and then take the leap an apply it to the current covid issue.

You're welcome.

You should post that on Facebook. I’ve heard your kind of a big deal there. 

People who live in unsanitary conditions are doing much better.

1. Homeless.

2. Prisoners.

3. Third world countries.

I am going to bet that the largest determining factor of mortality won't be age, race or blood type but overall hygiene before all of this.

I believe it's harder for those people who live in unsanitary conditions to catch it and if for some reason they do, their immune systems are better able to handle it.

Sources?  Look at the numbers across the world as well as numbers coming out of the prisons.

Road Warrior Fin - 

People who live in unsanitary conditions are doing much better.

1. Homeless.

2. Prisoners.

3. Third world countries.

I am going to bet that the largest determining factor of mortality won't be age, race or blood type but overall hygiene before all of this.

I believe it's harder for those people who live in unsanitary conditions to catch it and if for some reason they do, their immune systems are better able to handle it.

Sources?  Look at the numbers across the world as well as numbers coming out of the prisons.

NC just tested prisoners finding many (98%) were asymtomatic carriers of CV.

I don't know if they tested all prisoners, but since most weren't symptomatic they weren't simply testing sick people