CVS receipts

Jesus Christ. You buy a tube of toothpaste and get a 2 foot long receipt of coupons that you have to use within 2 weeks for the same fuckin product.

What a waste. Phone Post 3.0

use it as toilet paper

Ouch Phone Post 3.0

They could probably lower prices by 2% if they just printed a normal fucking receipt.

They probably own a paper company.

I don't for my family we have saved a lot with those coupons plus the online e-mails. If you have the Ap on your smartphone you can save more. I have comparison shopped and some of their deals are good.

They could save a fuckin forest if they just gave regular receipts. When I worked their as a kid they were normal. And the shit they offer are fucking ridiculous.
---If you comeback after 5 pm today only and buy a large bag of Swedish Fish we will give you a free roll of toilet paper!----
Wtf! Phone Post 3.0

garrote - Jesus Christ. You buy a tube of toothpaste and get a 2 foot long receipt of coupons that you have to use within 2 weeks for the same fuckin product.

What a waste. Phone Post 3.0

QFT ! Phone Post

Why can't they just give me the lower price instead of making me carry around a card or key chain? Smart & Final got it right when they ditched the stupid club cards. Phone Post

When I worked at Rite-Aid in the ghetto ghetto, these bitches would come in and buy like 6 months worth of groceries. I'm talking like two or three shopping carts of shit at a time.

The fucking receipts were like the fucking dead sea scrolls. You could write an entire history of mankind on these bitches.

Sure enough the bitches would come back and try to use these relics of antiquity to buy more shit, and if one coupon didn't work, they'd start popping off.

I was the night manager on Fri/Sat nights opened 24 hrs, it was the hardest and most stressful job ever. Bitches would just start destroying stuff if their 10 cents off was a day expired. And they would act as if I some 20 year old student was some how pulling the corporate strings to rip this bitch off for a dime. I even had a few piss in the aisles, drunk bitches on a Friday.

Holy fuck, craziest job ever.

Ryduce - When I worked at Rite-Aid in the ghetto ghetto, these bitches would come in and buy like 6 months worth of groceries. I'm talking like two or three shopping carts of shit at a time.

The fucking receipts were like the fucking dead sea scrolls. You could write an entire history of mankind on these bitches.

Sure enough the bitches would come back and try to use these relics of antiquity to buy more shit, and if one coupon didn't work, they'd start popping off.

I was the night manager on Fri/Sat nights opened 24 hrs, it was the hardest and most stressful job ever. Bitches would just start destroying stuff if their 10 cents off was a day expired. And they would act as if I some 20 year old student was some how pulling the corporate strings to rip this bitch off for a dime. I even had a few piss in the aisles, drunk bitches on a Friday.

Holy fuck, craziest job ever.

Black chicks pissing on the floor?

Do you realize how much money I have paid to get them to do that on a glass coffee table as I lay beneath?

A lot.

You got it for free?

Tell us more of your Rite Aid tales and limit it to chicks you'd bang.

Unless they were nasty which means I'd not pay them to join me. Phone Post