Cyborg failed to disclose banned substance

to the doping officer and on her testing form, two faults which alone can result in a suspension.

I hope she proactively gets suspended into retirement.

Now after all this attention she will finally get off the juice and get down to 125lb and have a hard time making 135lb. weight

It's pretty obvious what she was trying to do

The fact is a masking agent is 10000000000x worse. 

Here's the form she SHOULD OF FILLED OUT but DIDN'T 

took me 2 seconds via google to find it 

http://www.usada.org/wp-content/uploads/USADA-tue-application.pdf

Tellingly, not one of the shills can suggest any possible legitimate excuse for why she lied to the agent and on the form when asked if she was on any medication.

My guess, which also explains why she never applied for a TUE at any time in those several.months, is that having a TUE likely means more scrutiny and increased testing, to make sure the athlete is not abusing dosages or masking other drugs.

This way, she got to skate through those months with the minimal baseline testing, making it much more likely she could get away with whatever she may have been using.

Lets not forget the quesiton that specifically ASKS you if have are on ANY medication or have a perscription...

"

Hey guys, Cyborg's the victim here.

Later

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/2/22/14697194/cris-cyborg-santos-justino-banned-substance-retroactive-tue-ped-ufc-usada-spironolactone

As noted by Erik Magraken at Combatsportslaw.com, USADA would appear to be well within their rights to punish an athlete for failing to disclose this information. Despite this, it appears USADA elected not to do so in the case of Cyborg.

As I recently wrote, the UFC’s lax retroactive TUE policies allow athletes to use banned substances, and only apply for a retroactive TUE if and when they get caught. It is now evident that this is what occurred with Cris Cyborg.

We all know. This one's easy.

More bizarre are the fans who defend folks as having never used. 

I'm a huge Penn fan. Maybe the biggest (hey, the eyes are up here fellas!). But I'm still scratching my head about his whole IV use thing about a year back. 

But many will claim their favorite guy never used because "he never tested positive" (psst- in an era when anyone could get past the tests). 

Those are the ones with their heads firmly implanted in sand. 

Dick pills

Stea1th -

The birth control she was taking is almost 25x's more powerful of a diuretic if she was taking it to "mask" anything.

she also can show multiple medical exams documenting the ovarian cysts this treats.

all things considered she was punished. She suffered financial loss, and endured hardships that have served as learning opportunities during this.

cris and everyone else is more educated on the USADA process after the experience.

to say she escaped this without penalty would not be true.

Ray Elbe -
Stea1th -

The birth control she was taking is almost 25x's more powerful of a diuretic if she was taking it to "mask" anything.

she also can show multiple medical exams documenting the ovarian cysts this treats.

all things considered she was punished. She suffered financial loss, and endured hardships that have served as learning opportunities during this.

cris and everyone else is more educated on the USADA process after the experience.

its not really about Cyborg, but more about the UFC having seperate rules than USADA which have loopholes to cheat and to pick who get an suspension or not.

that's the real big picture.

and for cyborg having losses on multiple levels, its logical considering she had multiple faults.

she was infomed and educated on the rules before entering the program in het native language, just like Machida.

now, when can cyborg fight or when is the UFC going to jumpstart this division by signing other women who want to fight at 145?

Ray Elbe - 
Stea1th -

Ray, this is her second offense. The whole "endured hardships" and "learning opportunities" comes across as lawyer-ese, prepared PR statement. Insincere. Why say anything?

Here's some advice. Admit that y'all fucked up. Leben, Bonnar and Chael have come clean, they just say "yeah, I did it, I screwed up, I was in a bad place". People love that shit, they relate to it. What people really don't appreciate is being lied to. But it's as if y'all think our little peon brains can't comprehend what's really going on.

As a fan, it's insulting more than anything. And not that I actually give a shit about being insulted, I'm just being melodramatic to get a point across. It's hard to be a fan of someone that's full of shit. Most fans couldn't give a shit about the 'roids. The lying and the alternate truths just rub me the wrong way. Hard to respect that person.

I'm officially OFF Cris Cyborg's band wagon. She's a cheater and it's fucking obvious. Ban Hammer this biatch into retirement!

First post nailed it.  I mean c'mon, if she was in such dire straits I'm pretty sure she'd remember to claim the much needed medication she was on.  So ridiculous.

The hater tears are delicious, BWAHAHAHA!

Women who take testosterone should be in their own division.