Cyborg failed to disclose banned substance

Morpheus1976 -
Ray Elbe -
Stea1th -

It's pretty obvious what she was trying to do

The fact is a masking agent is 10000000000x worse. 

The birth control she was taking is almost 25x's more powerful of a diuretic if she was taking it to "mask" anything.

she also can show multiple medical exams documenting the ovarian cysts this treats.

all things considered she was punished. She suffered financial loss, and endured hardships that have served as learning opportunities during this.

cris and everyone else is more educated on the USADA process after the experience.

to say she escaped this without penalty would not be true.

its not really about Cyborg, but more about the UFC having seperate rules than USADA which have loopholes to cheat and to pick who get an suspension or not.

that's the real big picture.

and for cyborg having losses on multiple levels, its logical considering she had multiple faults.

she was infomed and educated on the rules before entering the program in het native language, just like Machida.

now, when can cyborg fight or when is the UFC going to jumpstart this division by signing other women who want to fight at 145?

This. If anyone should know the rules it should be her....

Stea1th -

Here's the form she SHOULD OF FILLED OUT but DIDN'T 

took me 2 seconds via google to find it 

http://www.usada.org/wp-content/uploads/USADA-tue-application.pdf

Should have or should've.

Never should of.

Spread the word.

Ray Elbe - 
Stea1th -

The birth control she was taking is almost 25x's more powerful of a diuretic if she was taking it to "mask" anything.

she also can show multiple medical exams documenting the ovarian cysts this treats.

all things considered she was punished. She suffered financial loss, and endured hardships that have served as learning opportunities during this.

cris and everyone else is more educated on the USADA process after the experience.

Ignorance of the usada process is no excuse IMO.

If I fuck up or break the rules in my job and say "oh I'm sorry is that what that meant?" I would get punished and/or fired. Same goes for just about anyone else on here.

It is incumbent upon HER and her alone to understand the rules and regs under which she is allowed to work.

Same goes for every other fighter, as soon as the usada testing came in they should have all made it their business to find out what was required of them to adhere to the process.

jgiveshead -
Ray Elbe - 
Stea1th -

Ray, this is her second offense. The whole "endured hardships" and "learning opportunities" comes across as lawyer-ese, prepared PR statement. Insincere. Why say anything?

Here's some advice. Admit that y'all fucked up. Leben, Bonnar and Chael have come clean, they just say "yeah, I did it, I screwed up, I was in a bad place". People love that shit, they relate to it. What people really don't appreciate is being lied to. But it's as if y'all think our little peon brains can't comprehend what's really going on.

As a fan, it's insulting more than anything. And not that I actually give a shit about being insulted, I'm just being melodramatic to get a point across. It's hard to be a fan of someone that's full of shit. Most fans couldn't give a shit about the 'roids. The lying and the alternate truths just rub me the wrong way. Hard to respect that person.

i can see your fan POV, but is more benefetial and prof to just say a mistake has been made. just like being hetrosexual will earn you more money, then being homo or lesbian.

it just works that way.

Really amazing that Ray and Cyborg can't even be bothered to come up with even the flimsiest excuse as to why she never applied for a TUE in those months, or why she lied about the medications she was on to the agent and on the form.

Nor has any other shill posited a single remotely plausible LEGITIMATE reason for those actions taken and not taken by Cyborg.

I know Cyborg was cleared recently but to me she still a cheater. 

Ray Elbe - 
Stea1th -

"all things considered she was punished. "

BWAHAHHAAH

"She suffered financial loss"

Since she refused to fight during this period even before being busted, what financial loss did she suffer?

" endured hardships that have served as learning opportunities during this."

Did she, for the SECOND time, learn that she can't just take whatever she wants, and needs to disclose what she is taking on the required forms? Will the lesson stick this time, as it obviously did not after her previous bust?

"cris and everyone else is more educated on the USADA process after the experience."

Well, that's kind of true. While all the rules she broke were clearly laid out in all the materials given to the athletes at the beginning of the UFC/USADA relationship, as well as being clearly laid out on the USADA website since day one, it IS true that now "Cris and everyone else" know that they can take whatever they want and worry about a TUE only if they're caught.