CYBORG ISSUES STATEMENT TO PUBLIC

It is no secret that MMAprime.tv has a great relationship with Female StrikeForce Champion Cris Cyborg.  Unfortunately, yesterday it was announced that she has a positive test for steroids post fight on December 17th, 2011.  Cris Cyborg has issued a statement exclusively to MMAprime.tv.  After dealing with a rough weight cut, Cris was given dietary supplement to help with the cut, unbeknownst to her, the dietary aid contained a prohibited substance.  Her statement is posted below.

Cris would like to sincerely apologize to StrikeForce, the Zuffa organization, Hioko Yamanaka and her fans for her failed drug test.

“I am ultimately responsible for everything I put in my body, and at the end of the day, there is no excuse for having a prohibited substance in my system. I do not condone the use of any performance ...

Read more: http://mmaprime.tv/2012/01/07/cris-cyborg-releases-statement-to-mmaprime-tv/#ixzz1iniah6Yp 

Yeah, and the weed my parents found in my room in high school wasnt mine, I was holding it for a friend.

I'm a big Cyborg fan but I'm afraid I don't believe that she didn't know she used a banned substance.

Reminds me of Leben speaking at seminars to students after getting popped vs Bisping about how it was a horrible decision and why he made a big mistake and why THEY should never use, only to get popped for using again - who the hell is going to really just openly admit 'Yeah, I got caught. I was trying to get an advantage, oops! Sorry!'

Bs. Phone Post

i'm trying to post the whole thing, but it wont let me because too many characters

I fucking hate the same old story. I could have issued her statement on her behalf and gotten it 100% right. You just knew exactly what it was gonna say because they all use the same statement.........then pass it on down to the next one who needs it.

mma foob - Typical, not surprised.

Translation: I want another chance to scam the sport and continue to make $$$ that I don't deserve, next time I'll be more careful with my cycling.

This Phone Post

edited.  

Chris Power -   who the hell is going to really just openly admit 'Yeah, I got caught. I was trying to get an advantage, oops! Sorry!'

I think Shane Mosely did if I remember correctly.

She wants to make it clear that she did not knowingly take anything. She has soo many "nutrition" people trying to be in her camp and offering to help her with her program..she learned the hard way not to trust people. 

Anyone else read her statement in the high Shogun "I trainy, eaty, sleepy and  speaka like thisy" voice? Well, a bit lower pitched in this case

Easy there Vinny Phone Post

Vinny Magalhães - ATTN: PRO FIGHTERS

easy on the Muscle Milk, SYNTHETIC TESTOSTERONE is sometimes add to these Whey Protein supplements. 

Kind of irrelevant to this issue. Whatever she put in her system was a hell of a lot more potent than muscle milk.

She has heavy virilization (the development of adult male physical characteristics in a female or a young boy caused by androgens (testosterone or other anabolic steroids) and has had this for many years, how anyone can dispute this is beyond me.

I am intimately familiar with the supplement industry, and I don't think there has been a weight cutting supplement to ever include AAS in it.

w/o the juice she would have been a champion

she's the worst kind of cheater cause she didn't cheat because she HAD too, she wanted too

vile!

And it begins.

Someone posted a list of possible excuses that we'd see coming out of her camp in another thread somewhere. 

I think "I took a supplement that, unknown to me, contained a banned substance" or words to that effect, was #2 or #3 on the list.

Also known as the Sherk Defense.

She must think we're all fucking idiots by putting out that statement. Yeah, of course she didn't knowingly take anything. Right

SACK THE FUCK UP!!!

Tru -   She wants to make it clear that she did not knowingly take anything. She has soo many "nutrition" people trying to be in her camp and offering to help her with her program..she learned the hard way not to trust people. 

With all due respect, there's no way I'm ever going to beleive that Ms. Santos is clueless enough to take something someone "trying to be in her camp" gave her without knowing what it was.