Cyborg looked human

I admit it, I thought Holly won the rounds but the damage and stats made me reconsider. However, Cyborg looked far from her best IMO and can be beat with the right gameplan (Which Holly had) but also inflicting damage in the exchangea (Where Holly failed).

Lorenthz - 

I admit it, I thought Holly won the rounds but the damage and stats made me reconsider. However, Cyborg looked far from her best IMO and can be beat with the right gameplan (Which Holly had) but also inflicting damage in the exchangea (Where Holly failed).

How the fuck did anyone think that Holly won any rounds? Holding Cyborg with underhooks and yelling anytime she threw a feint or strike? She landed 48 of 232 strikes.. thats it.. 

The one thing I’ll say is that her nose was barely damaged (especially in comparison to Holly’s) and she was really worried about it during the fight, constantly touching it and wiping the miniscule amount of blood coming from it.

It seems like she doesnt quite like being the nail, which is human nature of course, but she also drastically slowed down and looked lost for moments of the fight when Holly would actually land shots.

So yeah, agreed, she looked a lot more human out there tonight. Ill give her the benefit of the doubt in that this was basically the next best thing to the longtime demanded Cyborg/Rousey fight and she might have been a bit more nervous for this one than others. She also hasnt fought very many elite fighters so this could be her equivalent to when a young prospect steps up and finally fights a good fighter and cant destroy them like they did others before.

Both Holly and her looked a bit “shaken” before the fight.

Looked like a monster to me. Early on it became evident that Holly wasn’t stopping her. 

This fight will be looked at similar to Jones/Gus in that the challenger didn’t get run over and that in itself will be viewed as an exposure, when in truth it really wasn’t that close. 

Holly got beat up. 

Bigtrain2681 - 

Looked like a monster to me. Early on it became evident that Holly wasn’t stopping her. 

This fight will be looked at similar to Jones/Gus in that the challenger didn’t get run over and that in itself will be viewed as an exposure, when in truth it really wasn’t that close. 

Holly got beat up. 

Jones vs Gus was actually razor close and shouldve been a draw so thats a retarded example.

Sage Northcock -
Bigtrain2681 - 

Holly got beat up. 

Jones vs Gus was actually razor close and shouldve been a draw so thats a retarded example.

No dickchops it wasn’t. Though thank you for proving my exact point. 

Sage Northcock - The one thing I'll say is that her nose was barely damaged (especially in comparison to Holly's) and she was really worried about it during the fight, constantly touching it and wiping the miniscule amount of blood coming from it.

It seems like she doesnt quite like being the nail, which is human nature of course, but she also drastically slowed down and looked lost for moments of the fight when Holly would actually land shots.

So yeah, agreed, she looked a lot more human out there tonight. Ill give her the benefit of the doubt in that this was basically the next best thing to the longtime demanded Cyborg/Rousey fight and she might have been a bit more nervous for this one than others. She also hasnt fought very many elite fighters so this could be her equivalent to when a young prospect steps up and finally fights a good fighter and cant destroy them like they did others before.

Not a Cyborg fan in ANY way, shape or form. But if there’s a retarded statement being made in this thread it’s that Cyborg looked ‘shook’. Fucking LOL at that silliness. 

^ LOL yeah sure buddy.

Go ahead and act like your opinion is fact. You are the worst kind of poster. You spew garbage as if its fact. And… dickchops? WTF? Are you actually retarded? Have fun being a faggot though.

Bigtrain2681 -
Sage Northcock -
Bigtrain2681 - 

Holly got beat up. 

No dickchops it wasn’t. Though thank you for proving my exact point. 

Yeah it was stupid

And Ill be at the Forum for Bellator in a few weeks if you want to meet up and discuss your issues with me. I actually contributed a well-explained opinion post while you came in here with that typical know-it-all asshole vibe of “if you disagree with me you are stupid because my opinion is FACT” bullshit.

Cyborg was going easy and carrying Holly so the crowd didn’t hate her. She was due to lose the crowd. If she won savagely, the crowd boos. If she loses, the crowd cheers. She played it just right. She carried Holly and didn’t come off as a monster, yet clearly won.

For the record, I wanted Holly to win. But Cyborg clearly wasn’t going full strength. Not one takedown attempt? She was being nice.

Its a form of a logical bias. Whenever the outcome didnt meet the expectation it appears different in your mind. Cyborg was expected to come out and out a one sided beat down on HH and not last past rd 3, because HH lasted the distance now there is a tendency to giver more credit than you would had the expectation been different.

Sage Northcock - ^ LOL yeah sure buddy.

Go ahead and act like your opinion is fact. You are the worst kind of poster. You spew garbage as if its fact. And… dickchops? WTF? Are you actually retarded? Have fun being a faggot though.

You calling me the ‘worst kind of poster’. Bah ha ha. Coming from an absolute cunt like you that has absolutely no substance. You’re a joke. 

Holly is certainly admirable for this, she is a great athlete. But I personally think that’s why Cyborg didn’t go full Chute Boxe brutal on her. She respected and appreciated her.

Sage Northcock - ^ LOL yeah sure buddy.

And do ‘faggots’ not have fun? Or is it mutually exclusive to being heterosexual? Please, cunt, enlighten me with some of your thick as fuck opinions on the matter. 

VectorWega - 
Fury2Feed - Cyborg was going easy and carrying Holly so the crowd didn't hate her. She was due to lose the crowd. If she won savagely, the crowd boos. If she loses, the crowd cheers. She played it just right. She carried Holly and didn't come off as a monster, yet clearly won.

For the record, I wanted Holly to win. But Cyborg clearly wasn’t going full strength. Not one takedown attempt? She was being nice.

Oh yeah, because crowds really hate it when you destroy an opponent.  (/sarcasm)  You're way overrating how loved Holly is. They dislike Cyborg more than they like Holly.

Nah, they didn’t chant HOLLY right off. Cyborg just forgot her ground game. You da smart(/sarcasm)

Bigtrain2681 - 
Sage Northcock - The one thing I'll say is that her nose was barely damaged (especially in comparison to Holly's) and she was really worried about it during the fight, constantly touching it and wiping the miniscule amount of blood coming from it.

Not a Cyborg fan in ANY way, shape or form. But if there’s a retarded statement being made in this thread it’s that Cyborg looked ‘shook’. Fucking LOL at that silliness. 

Hey guess what man? Ive watched the fight twice and I know what I saw. I didnt say she was scared as fuck I said it looked like the moment got to her a bit. You have to remember that the last time she had this big of a spotlight on her was back when she fought Carano. That was a long time ago. She had a lot of pressure and a valid opponent for the first time in years and it somewhat showed before the fight. Holly was nearly having a panic attack and Cyborg was looking slightly nervous as well to me, having seen a lot of her fights at this point. Again, ill state that this is my opinion since you are about as stupid as it gets. Being nervous isnt some fcking insult by the way you piece of shit. Its human.

I dont even know why that part of my opinion seemed to offend you so much anyways. Oh wait it’s because you’re a douche and had no argument so you tried to dissect my post to find something you hoped would reinforce your side of things via sidetracking and nitpicking my opinion. Youre a lowlife peice of shit invalid that is incapable of rational conversation and I wont be reading your garbage anymore so dont even bother responding.

Sage Northcock -
Bigtrain2681 - 

Hey guess what man? Ive watched the fight twice and I know what I saw. I didnt say she was scared as fuck I said it looked like the moment got to her a bit. You have to remember that the last time she had this big of a spotlight on her was back when she fought Carano. That was a long time ago. She had a lot of pressure and a valid opponent for the first time in years and it somewhat showed before the fight. Holly was nearly having a panic attack and Cyborg was looking slightly nervous as well to me, having seen a lot of her fights at this point. Again, ill state that this is my opinion since you are about as stupid as it gets. Being nervous isnt some fcking insult by the way you piece of shit. Its human.

I dont even know why that part of my opinion seemed to offend you so much anyways. Oh wait it’s because you’re a douche and had no argument so you tried to dissect my post to find something you hoped would reinforce your side of things via sidetracking and nitpicking my opinion. Youre a lowlife peice of shit invalid that is incapable of rational conversation and I wont be reading your garbage anymore so dont even bother responding.

You don’t offend me. You’re a joke. A terrible one. 

You said ‘shook’. You’re wrong. Though to be fair, I agree with the majority of what you said (guess i AM a retard). 

What YOU took offence to, YOU being the one to start with insults, was my reference to Jones/Gus being a subject of major revisionism. Jones very clearly beat Gus, the same as Cyborg very clearly beat Holm, BUT, due to it not being an absolute run over like both Jones and Cyborg are/were known for, it becomes looked upon as being closer than it was. 

I think cyborg knew exactly what holly was going to do ,and countered it brilliantly. This publicly adds another dimension of what her skill set is and will keep future opponents guessing, and second guessing their game plans .

Sure some people will over exaggerate how well they think holly did and how cris looked lackluster compared to her normal fight style . I think her competition will be taking note of what she did vs how she normally fights , and realize she is a scarier oppenet than first thought .

I thought that she proved that she's the best. She saw everything that Holly threw at her, and was able to counter like a champ.