Cyborg Love

I don't get all this hate I see. Bruh Cyborg is the most exciting female fighter I have ever seen.  The Wand comparisons are a huge honor... and should as a fan of the sport, I would think people would want to see her fighting all the time. Cyborg could bring more eyes to the UFC because of ... pure violence! Cyborg do your thing. You have a fan here who can wait for you to get your belt and fuck the haters. 

175 pounds of water free truth right there

KnowKontrol -

I don't get all this hate I see. Bruh Cyborg is the most exciting female fighter I have ever seen.  The Wand comparisons are a huge honor... and should as a fan of the sport, I would think people would want to see her fighting all the time. Cyborg could bring more eyes to the UFC because of ... pure violence! Cyborg do your thing. You have a fan here who can wait for you to get your belt and fuck the haters. 

You don't get the hate? I'll break it down for you and then if you don't see it, it's because you don't want to see it. 

Men make testosterone in their bodies. It is what makes them masculine. It gives them beards and so on. It also strengthens their muscles, tendons and adds bone denisity. When a man does steroids, his testosterone levels go from already high to extremely high. It allows them to recover faster and train harder. It also seems to add to their intensity and ability to ignore pain. It also (in the case of Bigfoot and others) allows the fighter to walk through punches that would normally stop them. When men abuse steroid it is a man with tons of testosterone fighting a man with just a lot of testosterone.

Women make estrogen. This is what makes them feminine . It keeps them small and soft. It keeps their minds and bodies feminine. Girls like Ronda and Meisha can pose as feminine models because they still make estrogen and haven't polluted their bodies with male hormones (testosterone) .

When a woman on steroids fights a woman who isn't on steroids, it's like a man fighting a woman. The steroid girl has stronger muscles and tendons and her bones are denser. She has a roid rage inside of her that normal women do not have. She also will have a deeper voice, an Adam's apple and a giant clit that is known as a Clitenis because it resembles a small penis. 

Female bobybuilders have historically been the only women who have abused steroids in the past (excluding E. Europeans in the Olympics) and most of us know what they look like. 

Cyborg looks like a steroid abusing female bodybuilder. She has been busted for steroids in the past and she is a known cheater and a liar. 

Her fight style DEPENDS on strength and roid rage. She doesn't have any technique whatsoever. She out muscles her opponents with wild roundhouse punches. And she almost always fights smaller girls. 

When she fought a bigger girl with skills (Baars) , she got her ass kicked. 

People generally hate cheaters and also hate bullies who pick on smaller, weaker girls. It's not impressive to most of us. It's sickening to many of us. 

To me, it's hilarious watching these idiots trying to defend the most OBVIOUS steroid abuser in history.  

Thats why she gets the hate.  

^Unfortunately I agree with that creep on most of that.

ShanTheMan - ^Unfortunately I agree with that creep on most of that.

Yeah, NBK fan is a tard, but that was mostly accurate.

I agree with the OP. I just want to see Cyborg fight. Get her in a title fight. Hopefully she is 100% healthy now.

NBKfanforlife -
KnowKontrol -

You don't get the hate? I'll break it down for you and then if you don't see it, it's because you don't want to see it. 

Men make testosterone in their bodies. It is what makes them masculine. It gives them beards and so on. It also strengthens their muscles, tendons and adds bone denisity. When a man does steroids, his testosterone levels go from already high to extremely high. It allows them to recover faster and train harder. It also seems to add to their intensity and ability to ignore pain. It also (in the case of Bigfoot and others) allows the fighter to walk through punches that would normally stop them. When men abuse steroid it is a man with tons of testosterone fighting a man with just a lot of testosterone.

Women make estrogen. This is what makes them feminine . It keeps them small and soft. It keeps their minds and bodies feminine. Girls like Ronda and Meisha can pose as feminine models because they still make estrogen and haven't polluted their bodies with male hormones (testosterone) .

When a woman on steroids fights a woman who isn't on steroids, it's like a man fighting a woman. The steroid girl has stronger muscles and tendons and her bones are denser. She has a roid rage inside of her that normal women do not have. She also will have a deeper voice, an Adam's apple and a giant clit that is known as a Clitenis because it resembles a small penis. 

Female bobybuilders have historically been the only women who have abused steroids in the past (excluding E. Europeans in the Olympics) and most of us know what they look like. 

Cyborg looks like a steroid abusing female bodybuilder. She has been busted for steroids in the past and she is a known cheater and a liar. 

Her fight style DEPENDS on strength and roid rage. She doesn't have any technique whatsoever. She out muscles her opponents with wild roundhouse punches. And she almost always fights smaller girls. 

People generally hate cheaters and also hate bullies who pick on smaller, weaker girls. It's not impressive to most of us. It's sickening to many of us. 

To me, it's hilarious watching these idiots trying to defend the most OBVIOUS steroid abuser in history.  

That was beautiful sir

Kirik can you fire Elias and get this dudes work on the front page please

NBKfanforlife -
KnowKontrol -

Wait. .. a woman on steroids will grow an Adam's apple?

Well put, NBK

NBKfanforlife -
KnowKontrol -

War Cyborg!

touch - 
NBKfanforlife -
KnowKontrol -

War Cyborg!

War Cyborg!

FleecaJohn -
ShanTheMan - ^Unfortunately I agree with that creep on most of that.

Yeah, NBK fan is a tard, but that was mostly accurate.

Massively retarded to the point he wants to make me switch sides lol. Fuck, once again the main point is sort of right but all your facts and shit are way off so you sound like a stupid person.  Are you a teenager? Or just a weirdo?  

NBKfanforlife -
KnowKontrol -

Right on the money, no glory in taking steroids to beat on smaller women

NBKfanforlife -
KnowKontrol -

Yet we have been learning that it's not just her who has abused PEDs. Everyone's favorite fighters have been getting busted... is she just an example of someone getting caught?

Dogman -
touch - 
NBKfanforlife -
KnowKontrol -

War Cyborg!

War Cyborg!

War Cryroid!

NBKfanforlife -
KnowKontrol -

This.

roided out lightweight who has spent their career fighting bantamweights at featherweight 

Fuck you and your misleading thread title. Thought a video had surfaced or somethin

KnowKontrol -

She uses a size advantage gained by illegal substances to call out and beat up smalller women.  She claims to be on her death bed yet she post a video while she dead lifts massive weight.  Those are just a few things....

NBKfanforlife -
KnowKontrol -

Wow, this is the best post I have read ever on the UG!  

Agreed, Op! One of the most exciting fighters. Love the violence she brings to the cage!