Cyborg needs to maul Marina Shafir to get to RRR

Shafir is a FW. I know she's coming off a loss with a 1-1 record but who cares really? It's just Invicta. The fight would get a lot of publicity. Everybody here will watch it. You know you will.

After giving her a Jan Finney-like beating, Cyborg should thank Shafir for having the guts to fight her...unlike Ronda. Then say she is tired of chasing Ronda and assure her that she will not waste her time on cowards again (it's just fighting words. Ronda at this point would beg to fight Cyborg).

This sounds like a plan. Phone Post 3.0

The result would likely be homicide, but it would be interesting to see how Cyborg responded to someone with high level judo. Marina is very strong too. Not that those would make much difference in the fight, but it might give a glimpse into how Cyborg and Rousey would match up stylistically.

I like both Cyborg and Ronda well enough, but a lot of these pro-Cyborg, anti-Rousey threads come across as some type of WWE fanfiction. "How awesome would it be if Cat beat Ronda quick and called out Cyborg?" and "Cyborg should beat up Ronda's inexperienced friend to get to her!"

Just seems kinda immature. Phone Post 3.0

Marina would get destroyed. She wouldn't be able to return to her full time Barista job after the disfigurement

lol like out of Running Man, "Here is Subzero. now plain zero!"

Cyborg needs to grab the mic and stand over her and address Edmonda nd Ronda

Sounds like a sweet build, but that fight won't get much publicity as not many people know who Marina is. Phone Post 3.0

A long time ago, I used to bang a girl that Marina Shafir totally reminds me of. Looked just like her actually. She was classy and respectable. That girl was great, loved the hell out of me, cooked awesome, cleaned all my clothes without me even asking, was AWESOME in the sack, great sense of humor, had her shit together, looked good on the back of my bike, loved going mudding and getting dirty, she would hang out around the gym all day just watching, she was super smart, and caring and was basically the perfect woman.

So of course I fucked that all up by banging her sister. I was an idiot when I was a kid, what can I say.

Anyways, every time I see Marina Shafir I get this sad lump in my stomach cause she reminds me of how I fucked up once.

So no, I have no interest in seeing her abused by Cyborg at all.

Corn Nuts - Shafir is a FW. I know she's coming off a loss with a 1-1 record but who cares really? It's just Invicta. The fight would get a lot of publicity. Everybody here will watch it. You know you will.

After giving her a Jan Finney-like beating, Cyborg should thank Shafir for having the guts to fight her...unlike Ronda. Then say she is tired of chasing Ronda and assure her that she will not waste her time on cowards again (it's just fighting words. Ronda at this point would beg to fight Cyborg).
Marina will never take such a fight. I would love it if she did, though. Phone Post 3.0

TTT.

This looks like to be the only way.

ChaosOverkill -

lol like out of Running Man, "Here is Subzero. now plain zero!"

Cyborg needs to grab the mic and stand over her and address Edmonda nd Ronda

Yea this is really the best strategy -sadly. Rousey obv wants no part of her Phone Post 3.0

JustAnotherMMAFan -
Corn Nuts - Shafir is a FW. I know she's coming off a loss with a 1-1 record but who cares really? It's just Invicta. The fight would get a lot of publicity. Everybody here will watch it. You know you will.

Marina will never take such a fight. I would love it if she did, though. Phone Post 3.0

Marina has said that she wants to fight her, apparently she doesn't like cyborg very much Phone Post

Marina has high level judo? hahahaha :)

A 1-1 rookie, sounds about right for an opponent for Cyborg.

judom - Marina has high level judo? hahahaha :)

Is a 2nd dregree blackbelt not high level? Phone Post

After her behavior on TUF, subsequent interviews (including the famous remarks about Meisha's jewelry), and talking shit about Cyborg, I gotta say I would be very happy to watch Marina get smashed by Cyborg.

I'm not a Cyborg  fan, but I would be on the Justino war-wagon for that fight. 

Marina is like a minor league Brendan Schaub: I could spend the rest of my life watching her lose 3 times a year.

EvilMaster - A long time ago, I used to bang a girl that Marina Shafir totally reminds me of. Looked just like her actually. She was classy and respectable. That girl was great, loved the hell out of me, cooked awesome, cleaned all my clothes without me even asking, was AWESOME in the sack, great sense of humor, had her shit together, looked good on the back of my bike, loved going mudding and getting dirty, she would hang out around the gym all day just watching, she was super smart, and caring and was basically the perfect woman.

So of course I fucked that all up by banging her sister. I was an idiot when I was a kid, what can I say.

Anyways, every time I see Marina Shafir I get this sad lump in my stomach cause she reminds me of how I fucked up once.

So no, I have no interest in seeing her abused by Cyborg at all.
You sound like a real ladies mans and not at all like a neckbeard virgin Phone Post 3.0

DREXp - 

This makes me wonder, does Shafir have any national or international accolades like Ronda does?

BuddyRevell - 
DREXp - 

This makes me wonder, does Shafir have any national or international accolades like Ronda does?

None.

Shafir claims to have kind of given up on judo and instead followed Rousey into MMA.  No medals in any national competitions, never competed internationally, never in the Olympic program.

Mister Josh - That wouldn't be fair in the least. Phone Post 3.0

Which of Cyborg's fights have been fair?