Cyborg needs to maul Marina Shafir to get to RRR

Sunkist1207 - 
DREXp - 
JustAnotherMMAFan -
Corn Nuts - Shafir is a FW. I know she's coming off a loss with a 1-1 record but who cares really? It's just Invicta. The fight would get a lot of publicity. Everybody here will watch it. You know you will.

After giving her a Jan Finney-like beating, Cyborg should thank Shafir for having the guts to fight her...unlike Ronda. Then say she is tired of chasing Ronda and assure her that she will not waste her time on cowards again (it's just fighting words. Ronda at this point would beg to fight Cyborg).
Marina will never take such a fight. I would love it if she did, though. Phone Post 3.0

Marina has said that she wants to fight her, apparently she doesn't like cyborg very much Phone Post

Marina also said she needs a year to get ready for Cris and that was two years ago and we are still not there yet. Marina admitted she watches Cris' fights before bed and stalks her on social media but when asked if she would take a fight with her she back peddled and gave excuses.

She knows she's not ready for Cyborg. Amada Bell just knocked her out and Bell is not ready for Cyborg either.

If Cyborg stays at 145 and Marina fights smarter (e.g. she should follow Ronda's example and not attempt to strike with strikers at this stage in her career) I think the fight will happen at some point.

Please don't throw my future baby mama to the wolves like that

Sunkist1207 - 
JustAnotherMMAFan - 
Corn Nuts - Shafir is a FW. I know she's coming off a loss with a 1-1 record but who cares really? It's just Invicta. The fight would get a lot of publicity. Everybody here will watch it. You know you will.

After giving her a Jan Finney-like beating, Cyborg should thank Shafir for having the guts to fight her...unlike Ronda. Then say she is tired of chasing Ronda and assure her that she will not waste her time on cowards again (it's just fighting words. Ronda at this point would beg to fight Cyborg).
Marina will never take such a fight. I would love it if she did, though. Phone Post 3.0

Vote up for you my friend! :)

Thanks!

Voted you up also:-).

Fans of high level sport?

Not my thing TBH, but I enjoy Judo.

I spose marina isn't that much a step down from tweet 6-5 to 1-1, would hope invicta title meant more but it doesn't seem like it Phone Post 3.0

Thanks, I try to not insult people or post too negative about fighters.

Truth is, I read a lot more than I post.

No worries, if it's any help, I had that birthday a few years ago and the 40's are not as bad as you think!

Happy birthday for yesterday! :)

I don't think Marina is ready for Cyborg but Bethe is isn't ready for Ronda either...

ejm201 - This sounds like a plan. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Signed Phone Post 3.0

It would be a move in the wrong direction.
Shafir is 145 and unproven.
I think Meisha has a much better chance at 135.
She's experienced and wily.

Marina is hot though. Her face would get all messed up! But that would be some motivation for ronda, this is true. Phone Post 3.0

Cyborg even blocked her on Twitter and Instagram, and Shafir created a second account just to stalk her.
She should back up all the smack she has been saying about Cyborg, man up and take the fight. Phone Post 3.0

Sunkist1207 -
JustAnotherMMAFan - Cyborg even blocked her on Twitter and Instagram, and Shafir created a second account just to stalk her.
She should back up all the smack she has been saying about Cyborg, man up and take the fight. Phone Post 3.0

At the point, I can't think of any other reason why Marina is delaying signing to Invicta. I mean no disrespect but "everyone wants to be a beast until it's time to do what beast do"
She will run away to Bellator, where she can talk smack without having to back it up in the cage. Sadly, she will be punished there by Marloes Coenen, Talita Nogueira and even Julia Budd. Phone Post 3.0

The Alchemist - 
JustAnotherMMAFan - Cyborg even blocked her on Twitter and Instagram, and Shafir created a second account just to stalk her.

Two fighters talking smack is better than a fighter talking smack to another fighter's elderly mom. Not surprised though because cyborg is used to bullying smaller women. Makes her feel like more of a man.

Two fighters talking smack is also better than a keyboard warrior-stalker talking smack about a fighter.

And describing Ronda's 56 year old mother as "elderly" gives you away - you're 12 years old, right?

yabadaba -
The Alchemist - 

Two fighters talking smack is better than a fighter talking smack to another fighter's elderly mom. Not surprised though because cyborg is used to bullying smaller women. Makes her feel like more of a man.

Two fighters talking smack is also better than a keyboard warrior-stalker talking smack about a fighter.

And describing Ronda's 56 year old mother as "elderly" gives you away - you're 12 years old, right?

Zing. Phone Post 3.0

The Alchemist - 
yabadaba - 
The Alchemist - 

You're obviously stupid

I know you are but what am I?

Sunkist1207 - 

At the point, I can't think of any other reason why Marina is delaying signing to Invicta. I mean no disrespect but "everyone wants to be a beast until it's time to do what beast do"

Marina was playing the same game that Ronda played when she first came into mma by calling out Cyborg and claiming she could beat her ass ect. Unfortunately for Marina she has a chin made out of porcelain and got KTFO in 38 seconds in her 2nd pro fight.

Besides if Cyborg ever calls out Marina and tells her to back up her trash talk she will just play the "Why are you bullying poor defenseless inexperienced me?!?!?" card.

Remember this interview with Marina from April 2014 just prior to her MMA debut?

@5:54 she answers when she'll be ready for Cyborg and she says in about a year to a year and a half.

She also admits to being a Cyborg-Stalker.
“I watch her fights everyday...before I go to bed.”
“I stalk her on Instagram, I stalk her on Twitter, I stalk her on Facebook.” - Shafir

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG6DzqcUGcg