Cyborg randomly tested at dance class

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/9/30/9422825/cyborg-justino-randomly-drug-tested-ahead-of-140-pound-fight-in-november-ronda-rousey-ufc

Blue please

Maybe Ronda will lay off a little after this?

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/9/30/9422825/cyborg-justino-randomly-drug-tested-ahead-of-140-pound-fight-in-november-ronda-rousey-ufc

Cris ‘Cyborg’ Justino posted a photo on her official Instagram account confirming that she was randomly drug tested ahead of her Invicta FC fight in November at 140 pounds.

Cris ‘Cyborg’ Justino posted a photo on her official Instagram account confirming that she was randomly drug tested ahead of her Invicta FC fight in November at 140 pounds.

"Today in my dance class more surprise the athletic commission," Cyborg said on Instagram. "After the new rules may have been the first athlete !!! "Equal rights for all athletes" let it go!"

Cyborg was also randomly drug tested twice previously in 2015, including ahead of Invict FC 11 and Invicta FC 13. She has not tested positive for any banned substance since her failed drug test for stanozolol in December, 2011.

Who is Cris fighting? Phone Post 3.0

BRZ - Who is Cris fighting? Phone Post 3.0
Not sure Shannon Knapp has an opponent yet. Phone Post 3.0

VU for pics. Thank you.

I don't think she needs to prove she's being tested. Just needs to pass them. Let her fighting do the rest. Unfortunately people will always associate her with the failed steroids test.

Wishing her the best of luck in her upcoming bout and hope she gets to lock horns with RR. Phone Post 3.0

TheFirstDragon -
D241 - 

"Today in my dance class more surprise the athletic commission," Cyborg said on Instagram. "After the new rules may have been the first athlete !!! "Equal rights for all athletes" let it go!"

Cyborg was also randomly drug tested twice previously in 2015, including ahead of Invict FC 11 and Invicta FC 13. She has not tested positive for any banned substance since her failed drug test for stanozolol in December, 2011.

Hi Sunkist!!
Hey, troll! Phone Post 3.0

You can take all the blood you want, if you don't sent it to a WADA lab its useless, for PR only!

What happens if she fails? Less than Diaz but more than Silva?
I hope that she passes and gets to 135. Phone Post 3.0

Silly, but not nearly as ridiculous as the random test performed on professional cyclist Kevin van Impe as he was making funeral arrangements for hi recently deceased infant son.

Great news, although afaik the USADA testing program began July 1st and it's the "whereabouts" stuff that starts tomorrow.

NBKfanforlife - What happens if she fails? Less than Diaz but more than Silva?
I hope that she passes and gets to 135. Phone Post 3.0

Minimum 2 year suspension, with up to 2 more years being tacked on for "aggravating circumstances".

Morpheus1976 - You can take all the blood you want, if you don't sent it to a WADA lab its useless, for PR only!

Morpheus1976

Cris was tested by USADA. Please find below the caption  her manager posted on Instagram with the picture 

primetime360esm @criscyborg had an unexpected but welcomed dance partner USADA waiting for her at Dance class #testmeanytime

20 hours ago (Sep 30 2015 00:17:36) | Photo Filter: Normal

Topsyjt - VU for pics. Thank you.

I don't think she needs to prove she's being tested. Just needs to pass them. Let her fighting do the rest. Unfortunately people will always associate her with the failed steroids test.

Wishing her the best of luck in her upcoming bout and hope she gets to lock horns with RR. Phone Post 3.0

Unfortunately?? You think it's bad that someone got busted for cheating?

I don't get the mindset of rooting for a known cheater. Do her fans just think she accidentally slipped and fell on a bunch of syringes full of Winstrol?

orcus - Great news, although afaik the USADA testing program began July 1st and it's the "whereabouts" stuff that starts tomorrow.

thats what i have been pointing out, but people didn't catch that.

Sunkist1207 - 
Morpheus1976 - You can take all the blood you want, if you don't sent it to a WADA lab its useless, for PR only!

Morpheus1976

Cris was tested by USADA. Please find below the caption  her manager posted on Instagram with the picture 

primetime360esm @criscyborg had an unexpected but welcomed dance partner USADA waiting for her at Dance class #testmeanytime

20 hours ago (Sep 30 2015 00:17:36) | Photo Filter: Normal

well, is she an Invicta fighter of an UFC fighter?

taking and passing random tests should be expected, not proclaimed

I'm just gonna play devil's advocate and say this.

That needle isn't in HER arm. There is no blood in that vial. Yet. Could testers potentially be bought off, and contribute to a scandal?

Again, just playing DA. Phone Post 3.0

BRZ - Who is Cris fighting? Phone Post 3.0
Another soccer mom or has been I would imagine. Phone Post 3.0