Cyborg randomly tested at dance class

Winstrol gains stay around Phone Post 3.0

GiblerTRT - Winstrol gains stay around Phone Post 3.0
Failed for stanazonal tho.... Same thing? Phone Post 3.0

Cris is on the USADA results page as a UFC athlete. They've tested her twice since July 1.

Morpheus, USADA only sends samples to WADA-accredited labs as far as I know.

Dugs95 -
Same Phone Post 3.0

I made a new thread about the USADA testing numbers for UFC athletes since the program began, including Cris's two tests.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=1&thread=2489491&page=1&pc=4

branchdavidian - taking and passing random tests should be expected, not proclaimed

if people are proclaiming it, maybe its because its out of the ordinary..

Its a new testing program and many people that never failed tests before make similiar posts.

Raquel is no soccer mom. Phone Post 3.0

D241 -

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/9/30/9422825/cyborg-justino-randomly-drug-tested-ahead-of-140-pound-fight-in-november-ronda-rousey-ufc

Cris ‘Cyborg’ Justino posted a photo on her official Instagram account confirming that she was randomly drug tested ahead of her Invicta FC fight in November at 140 pounds.

Based on the link name I'm assuming she's fighting Rousey.

Since this really has nothing to do with Ronda, why is her name in think link? Phone Post 3.0

^^^ To get hits in search engines.

orcus - ^^^ To get hits in search engines.
Are you suggesting people are using Ronda's name to market Cyborg? I won't believe such nonsense. Phone Post 3.0

Dugs95 -
Yeah same thing, also Ronda by liver shot. Who feels me? #WinstrolCycleProbz Phone Post 3.0

Winndaddy - http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/9/30/9422825/cyborg-justino-randomly-drug-tested-ahead-of-140-pound-fight-in-november-ronda-rousey-ufc

Blue please

Strange, first I heard of a 140 pound fight in November for Ronda.

Interesting that they surprised her at a dance class. Not at home or at the gym, 2 places where she is at quite often. But at a dance class. Phone Post 3.0

jasperb -
BRZ - Who is Cris fighting? Phone Post 3.0
Another soccer mom or has been I would imagine. Phone Post 3.0
How about a former accountant who decided to try fighting close to her 30's? Phone Post 3.0

TheBigRedOne - That's bullshit. Is she getting tested more than anyone else? I hope not, because she only failed once, but guys like Vitor and Barnett are multiple offenders.
What's it matter if your clean Anyways? Phone Post 3.0

studiocamp -
Topsyjt - VU for pics. Thank you.

I don't think she needs to prove she's being tested. Just needs to pass them. Let her fighting do the rest. Unfortunately people will always associate her with the failed steroids test.

Wishing her the best of luck in her upcoming bout and hope she gets to lock horns with RR. Phone Post 3.0

Unfortunately?? You think it's bad that someone got busted for cheating?

I don't get the mindset of rooting for a known cheater. Do her fans just think she accidentally slipped and fell on a bunch of syringes full of Winstrol?
"Unfortunately" as in she doesn't get the credit deserved of her accomplishments. Other male athletes do and they got caught, some on multiple occasions.... I'm sure you, like others root for many male athletes that have been popped/busted. Example: How many threads/comments has there been about letting a Vitor use TRT due to his ability to run through and KO opponents... We all cheered for Hunt v Bigfoot, Hendo v Bisping, Mir v Brock II, even early UFC days when it looked like everybody was using etc etc. There has been some outstanding athletic performances throughout the years. It's these performances that made us fall in love with the sport, with the combatants. Not justifying anybodies usage as I can't understand that mindset, just clarifying your comment sir.
:-) peace Phone Post 3.0

I understand the need to catch fighters off guard, but it seems crappy that a tester can just intrude on your life like that. She probably paid for those lessons and was there to have fun but she has to drop it all to get poked in the arm.

Bisping decisioned my SN - 
TheBigRedOne - That's bullshit. Is she getting tested more than anyone else? I hope not, because she only failed once, but guys like Vitor and Barnett are multiple offenders.
What's it matter if your clean Anyways? Phone Post 3.0

Why on earth would anyone have a problem with a proven roider being tested twice?

Vitor was tested 7 times out of competition by NSAC leading up to the Weidman fight, including blood tests, and he has no fights scheduled.

Barnett was tested randomly three times before the Browne fight. I agree he should have been tested more before the Nelson fight.

DalyDentedDecimated'sDome - 
MrShush - Interesting that they surprised her at a dance class. Not at home or at the gym, 2 places where she is at quite often. But at a dance class. Phone Post 3.0

Most people i think are like you, they just see the question, and then just toss the question on there, as if because you can't figure it out means that the people doing must be crazy, mean, or unintelligent.

Think just a little bit about it.  Thinking is cool, you should try it sometime.

At a athlete's home or  gym, they are far more able to manipulate the test.  They may have a stash of urine kept at body temperature.  incriminating evidence can be flushed down a toilet.  They can say "I'm in the shower", i'll be two minutes..." while preparing some way to cheat.  An associate can deliver the urine sample in their stead.  The doorman can say "Hola Senor.  Meester So and So eeez not home".

At a dance class is a little rude, but possibly the best time for a drug test.

you must be getting bad info, they look at their dick or pussy if the urine comes out, no way you can cheat with urine samples.

Morpheus1976 - 
MrShush - Interesting that they surprised her at a dance class. Not at home or at the gym, 2 places where she is at quite often. But at a dance class. Phone Post 3.0

Most people i think are like you, they just see the question, and then just toss the question on there, as if because you can't figure it out means that the people doing must be crazy, mean, or unintelligent.

Think just a little bit about it.  Thinking is cool, you should try it sometime.

At a athlete's home or  gym, they are far more able to manipulate the test.  They may have a stash of urine kept at body temperature.  incriminating evidence can be flushed down a toilet.  They can say "I'm in the shower", i'll be two minutes..." while preparing some way to cheat.  An associate can deliver the urine sample in their stead.  The doorman can say "Hola Senor.  Meester So and So eeez not home".

At a dance class is a little rude, but possibly the best time for a drug test.

you must be getting bad info, they look at their dick or pussy if the urine comes out, no way you can cheat with urine samples.

I'm sure there are ways.  Maybe the inspector doesn't look all the way. 

And besides, a dance class must be a sure fire way to work up a ready piss.  All that moving around

don't worry, they look all the way!