Cyborg: Rousey can't compete with me

Daverr - 
hello, cyborg has never fought at 35

ronda has to eat 1 meal a day to make 35

they are not far off in size at all,

ronda has fought 45.

ronda said she wanted cyborg, and would fight her at 45.

do what you say, simple.

especially when its the only option for a good pay day or ppv in wmma

RR's last opponent was a nobody when it comes to draw, and it did huge numbers. She doesn't need to chase a cheating WWF shemale. Cyborg has no belt. Doesn't have a win in 3 years. And how much of her record prior to the last NC is complete bullshit?

Cyborg scared ronda out of her own division

thats the bottom line

RR has to eat one meal a day because of it

OMG Shut the Fitch up. Win some fight, drop to 135, test negative and maybe they will let you fight her in UFC.

You had your chance to make money and fight Rousey, But NO you took advice from a meathead Tito who has no negotiation ground with Dana and fell to Invicta. Now be like Fedor and win some nonames before retirement.

Ronda knows she needs more time before she fights cyborg anyway. Phone Post

I believe the term is 'bull dyke' Phone Post

Thatsjustlikeyouropinionman - 
Daverr -
exactley, its 5 friggin lbs, give me a break ronda.

you wont make the fans happy for 5 lbs?

theres a real champ right there

The real kicker? She cuts at least double that to fight a 135. I'm telling you, fighters are not what they used to be.

I remember Fedor fighting anybody, no matter the size difference. That man was a fucking warrior. Rousey is scared and its so obvious.

What would be better for her career than to beat Cyborg? NOTHING! Phone Post

Fedor ducked bob sapp.

Ronda says she intends to fight Cyborg at 145 lbs. (2 minute mark):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q42qbv8_4Es

Cyborg says she's ready to fight Ronda, before Ronda ever fought at 135 lbs. (1:05 min mark):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK0_gRqGj9Q

Who is ducking who?

Of course she can't compete with you, she's not in the UFC

back to the kitchen Phone Post

You're* sorry for double Phone Post

Daverr -
borgs shoulders are a bit bigger, but they are both really big muscular girls

arms are very comparable

Calling her "borg" makes you chs even douchier than you already sound......which is tough to do Phone Post

i guess,

so maybe calling the reem, the reem is douchy to you too?

cool bro

and again, do some research of your own to find out whos ducking who before you call me a douche,

a large part of fans agree with my stance on the subject

She would agree to 140, Cyborg would come in 7 lbs over, taunt her to fight and then when Rhonda says get fucked, this would all start over again.

So she offer the catch weight fight after asking for her release? Phone Post

I'd like to see the fight. I want to see the fight just like I wanted to see fedor vs Brock I don't care about the politics. Phone Post

Look people say Cyborg should stop talking about Rousey etc, do u guys not think maybe the media constantly ask her these stupid questions?? i dont have any time for cheats/roid users so im not bias but end of the day lets be realistic here .. Cyborg would have her way with Ronda, anyone who thinks different is just lapping up what Dana is feeding them, in an ideal world id like Ronda to win tho for a victory for hard workers who do it clean Phone Post

in_different -
KingofBJJ - 140lbs is fair enough, although it is apparent that White won't allow his new female cash cow to be destroyed until he milks her for all she is worth to him.

White continues to blab his typical nonsensical statements about "its not a title fight so why bother", never mind the number of non-title 205lbs fights he scheduled for Anderson.

makes no sense. there is only one womens division in ufc. 135. the champ has fought for the belt and defended it. makes no sense to have her fight at a catchweight for an opponent who will never make it to 135 because she is on steroids. If the UFC brought in a 145lb division and Cyborg won the title, thats the only way a catchweight would be fair

It makes perfect sense. Rousey trash talked for a year when cyborg couldn't fight her, and then tucked when she could. Phone Post

I think they are ducking each other Phone Post

Daverr -
and again, do some research of your own to find out whos ducking who before you call me a douche,

a large part of fans agree with my stance on the subject

Idiots always have a following, look st the white house for your proof! Phone Post

I have no sympathy for cheaters. Begone already.