Cyborg to debut at 135 in December Invicta

pretty good sign that cyborg RR may happen someday soon..

finally..

I saw this earlier on bleacher report...Still not sure she can make 135. I hope she can.

awesome. she should fight whichever of the "four horse women"(duke/baszler) that gets cut and sent to invicta for the lols

I really don't think she can make it. But hey, let's see if she can pull a Louden Swain. Phone Post 3.0

Two things stood out for me in the article. He said Cyborg walks around as heavy as 180lbs (a figure 10lbs greater than any mentioned before), and that the UFC offered her an identical contract to Rousey’s.

Genghis85 - Two things stood out for me in the article. He said Cyborg walks around as heavy as 180lbs (a figure 10lbs greater than any mentioned before), and that the UFC offered her an identical contract to Rousey’s.
I'm surprised they would do that for her.

I really hope she has a good, healthy cut. There's nothing worse than a fighter who drops down in weight and looks like a shell of their former self.

Phone Post 3.0

i think it will be a rough cut but i do think she can make it

she was 162 only time i see her scaled not near a fight i believe so I doubt she hits 180

RR as well somewhere near 160

difference is RR has got the cut down now, a complete lifestyle change eating once a day or that bs

let them both fight at 145 i say heck, both be healthy and not so much hassle

but whatever

wont be done but just makes sense weight wise with both girls

Your_Mom - I hope she can still have babies.

Love,

Mom
This gimmick has potential Phone Post 3.0

This news as well as the signing Of Holly Holm shows that not only has Ronda run out of contenders (there's still Cat and a few others though they wouldn't be favored), but both the ufc and Ronda 's camp now have confidence That rousey is at the level standing up where she can confront the real elite challengers to the throne (cat belongs in here too). I don't think they felt she was ready before. Think about it. They did a complete 180 and it's not just because of a lack of opponents. It's 2 straight knockout wins. ;) they feel she's ready. Figure she's competent enough to stay alive on the feet regardless of who she's fighting. On the ground, she does not have an equal. The woman has improved, but I don't think she should deceive herself and think she's to herself that she's ready to stand with a great boxing champion and the maui thai machine that is cyborg.

Can Ronda do what a lot of critics like to say she can't and take out Cyborg??? Should be fun to watch Phone Post 3.0

Dana just needs to say fuck it, and do this fight at 140,call it a day.

Daverr - 
let them both fight at 145 i say heck, both be healthy and not so much hassle

but whatever

wont be done but just makes sense weight wise with both girls

I'd prefer the UFC just bring over the 145 division and let her keep her belt. Then let Ronda and her fight for it at that weight. Ronda can destroy her aura, end her streak, and take her belt all at once. And we won't have to hear any excuses after about Cyborg being weakened by the weight cut. Although I'm sure her fans will come up with theories that would make an Anderson fan cringe.

NORCAL707 - 
Genghis85 - Two things stood out for me in the article. He said Cyborg walks around as heavy as 180lbs (a figure 10lbs greater than any mentioned before), and that the UFC offered her an identical contract to Rousey’s.
Like they would offer her the same contract lulz imo Phone Post 3.0

I remember when the UFC was supposedly protecting Rousey from Holm and would never sign her. Now all those same people are probably crying about Ronda getting another easy win.

With this being another 6 months away, ronda will be far to improved for cyborg Phone Post 3.0

RorysBitch - IMO even if she does go to 135 and wins the belt she still wont get to fight RR.

A while back after she decided she could make the weight she said point blank "I will win belt at Invicta at 135, move to UFC fight RR and win the belt. Than fight her one more time to prove how good I am and after move back to 145."

Why would the UFC kill a cash cow, and allow someone to walk away with there belt?

Cyborg has said lots of things. She came in 8lbs over because Chute Box's scale was broken and she was on her period. A doctor assured her that the supplement was legal, but she doesn't know his name or where he can be found. She can't make 135 because it would hurt her chances of having kids. She turned down the UFC contract because of respect. She can barely make 145, and wants to fight at 155. Her doctor now says it's okay to fight at 135, but she can only do it 2-3 times. Did I miss any others? I know she pulled out twice against Yamanaka because of "Visa issues". Which a few people suspected was her not being able to cycle in time. Then she later ended up testing positive when they later fought.

xsrg95 - awesome. she should fight whichever of the "four horse women"(duke/baszler) that gets cut and sent to invicta for the lols
Phone Post 3.0

Your_Mom - I hope she can still have babies.

Love,

Mom
Fine have you vote up Phone Post 3.0

Cyborg talks to much. She should never have said she would move back to 145lbs and kept that to herself.

I'm stoked. Phone Post 3.0