Cyborg to debut at 135 in December Invicta

Damn.... Sucks she is going to die after the weight cut... Phone Post 3.0

I bet they'll do tuf Phone Post 3.0

It really shouldn't be that tough of a weight cut.  If she drops the juice, she should lose some mass.  Add in the fact that she has not fought in a year and announced the drop the 135 about 5 months ago, it really shouldn't be that bad.  Unless she hasn't been preparing for it the last 5 months.

Rough cut or not, I see Ronda finishing Cyborg.  The thing that sucks is that by the time they fight, if Ronda does indeed beat Cyborg, there will really be no more fights left for Ronda.

Genghis85 -
NORCAL707 - 
Genghis85 - Two things stood out for me in the article. He said Cyborg walks around as heavy as 180lbs (a figure 10lbs greater than any mentioned before), and that the UFC offered her an identical contract to Rousey’s.
Like they would offer her the same contract lulz imo Phone Post 3.0

I remember when the UFC was supposedly protecting Rousey from Holm and would never sign her. Now all those same people are probably crying about Ronda getting another easy win.
Many here claimed Zuffa protected Ronda from Alexis Davis.

Before it was signed. After that she became a can for some reason. Phone Post 3.0

cant wait to see Dana promoting a Cyborg fight for another organization, even if its in his channel.

she aint making 135

yellow wrkalogic - 
Genghis85 - Two things stood out for me in the article. He said Cyborg walks around as heavy as 180lbs (a figure 10lbs greater than any mentioned before), and that the UFC offered her an identical contract to Rousey’s.
I'm surprised they would do that for her.

I really hope she has a good, healthy cut. There's nothing worse than a fighter who drops down in weight and looks like a shell of their former self.

Phone Post 3.0

That will be the excuse, when she washes out against contenders in the UFC at 135lbs. With no sense of irony, people will cry that it's not fair to force Cyborg to fight clean and fight as a female against females.

What 115lber is she gonna fight at 135?

Even at her best at 135, I still think Ronda finishes her. Phone Post 3.0

voodoo child - I really don't think she can make it. But hey, let's see if she can pull a Louden Swain. Phone Post 3.0
Vu for vision quest Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

AMERICANTstopbeingaRORYfanforlife -

while GIS, I came across this. has no relevance but thought id share.

Who's this?? Phone Post 3.0

Ch1ef - Phone Post 3.0
I would destroy that ass given the chance. Phone Post 3.0

sadisticsoldier - What 115lber is she gonna fight at 135?
Lol waiting for this Phone Post 3.0